Zander on premier wheel

I have just done 2 x 40 pulls for Zander which if you work it out in pounds shillings and pence is about £200 and guess what no zander this is the first and last time I will be doing this what a waste of time money and effort and I don’t need any 4*

2 Likes

I got a Zander with the coins that Scopely gave me in a 40 pull. The only worth character. Of all the pull. To be fair he’s only good for the disarm and the command.

Lol. You must be new.

3 Likes

Zander worth character ??? The best character in the wheel is command dale

1 Like

No m8 been doing this for 3 yrs he would be a good addition to my team

1 Like

Welcome to the walking dead gam(e)bling app

3 Likes

I mean the only worth character that I got in that pull. Just 1 ascendable and pure 4*

If you fork out x8 more 40 pulls you’ll get treated rewards with Max gold mods so you have that going for you, well except when you find out they are not maxed nor are the guaranteed gold.

1 Like

Also, should have gone for tye

3 Likes

dont expect and feel entitled to the toon for just 80 pulls. imho the average is around 240 pulls per toon. and that was before scopely introduced these new wheels with the stuffed toys and whatever. now im not so sure what the average will be

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.