Zach from museum? Will I get him?

As I’m counting I can get him?

This axe event appears every Wednesday - and 2 comics gives 1 axe.

I need 3 axe to open 30 comics

I’ll have 3 Wednesday with normal roadmap that will give at least 18 comics (if I’m that unlucky and get 6 comics each weeks - normally I get 7-9 ish)

Then with this 30 comics and 18 I’ll have 48 and plus 119 it’s 167!!

So the dates:

In 3 weeks we have 4 of September at 21.13 (my time) and still have like 5 hours until Zach expires! But those road events with axes they appear in the morning every Wednesday.

So the conclusion is: I can get Zachary, right?

:slight_smile:

you get some from weekly mission too so yes you should be able to

By then be something better

Until they mess up something with the collection or missions again.

1 Like

you won’t get it, the last map comes out just when the collection ends, so you can’t get the seven axe for the collection (30 comics)and the last 6 comics from the map.

It’s gonna be close but you may be able to.

1 Like

Are you sure about that? The event appears here at my time zone every Wednesday- morning

Now it’s 22.04 PM and Zach expire in: 20 days and 4 hours and 54 minutes. It means at sept 5 at 3 AM.

So the roadmap event with axes appears every Wednesday at 3am ? I’ll be able to grab axe 21August - 28 August and 4 of sept

I’m sure, the collection ends at september 4 at 3am for your time zone.

20 days 4 hours 22 minutes

lol you’re right - I missed the 1 September when looking at my calendar :frowning: damn!

However - what about the weekly missions ? Hmm. Do we get axes from that ?

Nope 7 char

Dude, best choice is : #PlayersUnited

Haven’t you heard ? Or maybe you are completely satisfied with the way things are going in this game ?

(Meaning cancel your sub and wait for a change)

1 Like

7 char?

Or you can let people spend how they want.

1 Like

Yeah sure, just do what you want, as if everything was going alright.

But dont you ever come whining that something went wrong then.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.