Yvette, who the fark is yvette,,,?

C’mon, this is ridiculous. She is a Talking Dead flunkie. Is that what you do to get a toon? Give one to Chris Hardwick instead.

or poll Hollywood and the music industry…pick out fans of the show which mean more than that knucklehead. Or better still…stick to the scripts, NO FAN TOONS.

Someone at scopely should be fired for watering down the franchise…

Who’s next…john cena, Donald Trump??

2 Likes

Hildog is next, confirmed.

0 Likes

Cena would be awesome but yeah stick to the comic

0 Likes

Chuck Norris. Enough said

5 Likes

She’s probably going to be on Talking Dead soon, Scopely hoping for a little shameless promotion. This reeks of desperation just like the youtubers toons. Trying to replace the spenders you’re losing everyday maybe? Maybe starting to see you may have tapped the fan base of those who will deal with the daily grinding on a mobile game? Why don’t you find someone relevant if you’re going away from the comics? This really stopped being The Walking Dead a long time ago.

1 Like

Make a Bruce Lee fast yellow toon

2 Likes

Speaking of Yvette… I miss Community :-/

That was a funny show

1 Like

Loved community, it needs to come back so bad

0 Likes

lol she went and visited scopely headquarters, while she was there they decided to create her character . Many of us have seen this but in case u haven’t https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FA72GjFvrk0#

1 Like

Many didn’t cause it was deleted from forum mods, as I remember.

0 Likes

troy and abed in the morning!

1 Like

So i googled yvette nicole brown and now i really wonder why tf she is in the game. I also wonder why she is a “legend”. Stick to the comic please.

2 Likes

Yvette

Adriana Zubiate 1descarga

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

I don’t know who she is…
For non USA players and fans of comic/tv show Yvette is tollally unknown.
At the first i think about she like a new character on tv show as Daryl (that doesn’t exist on comic) :sweat_smile:

0 Likes