You really just deleted my post Scopely

Who did it hurt? Even you guys should’ve seen the humor in that post. Smfh

1 Like

Seriously, tell me what I did wrong.

what did it say

It seems the newest meme thread was also deleted… '. (
Edit: at least be best ones were deleted

Wow, a commercial got flagged 10+ times by the “community,” I wonder if all of them work for Scopely. Seriously, tell me how it was offensive or abuse.

No normal member would flag that.

2 Likes

What was this post about?

There are only two of us on here – from the beginning.

What was it called?

2 Likes

I said that Scopely bought a new plane and here’s the proof, than posted this video @kalishane. I thought you could see the humor in it.

Lol! I do!

Lemme see if I can find it!

So, I can’t find it even when I search for it.

Not entirely sure what happened here…

2 Likes

I was wondering how that could be offensive lol. Didn’t make sense seeing it taken down like that. I know you’re pretty good about jokes.

It was weird, the first post got taken down with no flags or anything reported, just outright gone. I tried posting the video in this thread and that video immediately got flagged by 10+ people.

Yea, honestly something seems off.

I know we went over our allowed storage last month. That’s why I think it might have to do with that.

2 Likes

Never fear, I know most competent member of scopely that can find us whole thread, if he can’t do it, no one can.

@discobot find missing thread rapido

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

1 Like

It says that??

Let me check again…

Maybe it was flagged because it stated something that wasn’t true?

Feel free to post it again! I can’t undo it :frowning:

1 Like

Tell me that everyone at headquarters didn’t laugh their asses off at the where in the world is kalishane and the scopely founder/CTO memes in the deleted meme thread…

3 Likes

Posts can be flagged because things were said that aren’t true? Alberts Letter to Our Players should have a dozen flags at least.

2 Likes

I mean, I died. lol

3 Likes

Thanks, I’ll post it back up. I thought anyone at Scopely would crack up at it lol.

When y’all were using this for turtle rock, you never had this issue?

1 Like