You need to make it known whether a stage is Walkers or Human. How hard is that to do? Christ

Especially when it comes to some of the Harder Nightmare roadmaps you’re now releasing. It’s all well and good telling us on the selection screen for an entire act it contains walkers AND humans but it’s unaccpetbale it’s a guessing game what sort of team you need to take in as generally a crit team built to beat walkers isn’t going to beat the human stages where 2* toons are doing a full health bar in per hit.
You need to list when we select the stage whether it’s walkers or humans as I’m sooooo sick and tired of taking my crit team into a Humans battle after blowing 32-38 energy only to be stuck in an immediate loss basically as their weapons and general comp isn’t going to win.
■■■■■■■. Fix. This. Already

20 Likes

But then people wouldn’t have to buy anything to complete it …

8 Likes

By design, a prepared player likely ain’t going to spend for da win

1 Like

Agreed. More “gotcha” bait and switch tactics. I am pretty much over nightmare mode, anyway. Scopely constantly removes tools that players have worked for in an attempt to make up for poor game design. All the tools from the workshop… “thanks for researching them but you can’t use em.” Forget using coins to continue… that is not allowed. But here, use this character we give you that takes up the faction helper slot, never mind they have a crap weapon and will get one shot killed.

3 Likes

They really need to do away with nightmare mode and also stop taking our faction spot from us. Thanks for the toon that’s no good against these walkers, I super appreciate the wasted slot that’ll likely cost me the clear

1 Like

i finaly made a combination where i dont need to worry about walkers or human stages in roadmaps, i usually take michelle from faction support

1 Like

if human harper nd tobin are good to kill them with help of carl healing if walkers ezek is king agsinst them

I don’t see the problem they used to just put a walker icon lol.

Jeez…i can alway tell by looking at the description ahead of time wether it is walkers or humans.

Or did you forget that?

1 Like

Why would they put something to help the community into not spending 1 can cause they took a zombie team on a human stge?

2 Likes

If you read the storyline you can always figure out if its humans or walkers it’s not rocket science

1 Like

That’s IF they have a storyline. Not all maps have them.

1 Like

In theory but I’ve seen roadmaps where the storyline says stuff like “first let’s deal with these walkers” and then it’s humans, or vice versa. So I don’t pay much attention to them anymore.

I agree it should be clear whether we’re going against humans or walkers. It’s not going to be possible for everyone to make a team that can get through both with no issues.

1 Like

They do identify what the level is whether it’s human or walkers top right above team selection. Where it says challenges. That is what you are going up against. You should just pay attention… Screenshot_20190827-140009|690x388

1 Like

Not necessarily half the time it says challenges and below it appears a white box or whatever it is woth an x through it so you don’t know of its either or

3 Likes

I think you‘re right. If I am right 2 colors means walker stages, and all 4 trait colors means human stages.

1 Like

There is also roadmaps where it says no challenges. Yet the walkers seem to have the absoulte defense bleed and reflect from survival road stages. Never failed a run yet but still annoying it says no reflect and I bring all collateral damage toons

On some recent roadmaps it’s just had the symbol that means “no specific challenges”. Some have been humans and some have been walkers and its been causing issues for some people. No amount of paying attention is going to make it obvious what you’re going to be facing based on that alone.

4 Likes

Yes yes yes :+1:

2 Likes

This is absolutely not true. To give a worst example, in the survivor roadmap on the weekends, there’s a stage that gives the obstacles icon. What would the enemy be there? If you said “Obviously walkers since they have to navigate through obstacles”, you would be wrong because the enemy is inexplicably humans.

Or more commonly, it just says “No challenges”. What does that mean??

7 Likes