You Know You're a Hoarder When

You still have your 3* Glenn, 3* Skybound Ty, and your 3* Google/Apple Exclusive

You still have the named 2* weapons from the campaign

You keep at least one of every item, even the totally useless ones

You keep some battle chests from a year or so ago unopened because you’re pretty sure they aren’t supposed to drop in 3s or 4s and it looks cool

And you kept all your broken holiday stuff, even though it can be sold now (wonder if they’ll bring that back this month)

7 Likes

Yea…those crates would not be able to stay closed in my inventory…way too impatient :joy:

6 Likes

Where did you get a Platelet Shot? Did I miss something somewhere?

I have no idea. I know it can’t be found or crafted or bought, so… Reward maybe? No idea x/

Now I want a Platelet Shot… Lol

3 Likes

So I wasn’the only one that had a knee-jerk reaction and tried to open those war chest’s in Pablo’s screenshots! @Tempus

7 Likes

Haha here’s hoping they give you a… Shot…at getting one x)

I have to resist! Those Burts inside don’t count against my roster limit, and level ups need all the Burts x/

Platelet shot was from an old roadmap, i think the Gateway road maps

1 Like

Thanks! That sounds right. I’d like the post, but I can’t for 219 hours, it says. So… Check again in a few days

That’s just one of my queues.

6 Likes

Snap! I bow to your farming and foresight, sir

1 Like

Hoarding…yeah ok

9 Likes

Whoa…

I don’t…

How?

That’s amazing.

2 Likes

My OCD is going into high gear right now :scream::scream::scream:

4 Likes

Then you dont want to see my war chests and prize chests…it takes minutes to scroll from beginning to end.

3 Likes

I got you

10 Likes

No, I probably don’t :joy::joy::joy: it’s soooo uneven! Haha

Ahhhh, excellent Pablo! Just, excellent! Thank you. Calmed me right down. Thank you :joy::joy:

2 Likes

:drooling_face:

Wow someone’s waiting for the ultimate level up XD