You have to see it to believe it!

Days ago I opened a claim with costumer service to try to fix a issue with some of my Sclass crates turning into #146 crates…after many other ,finally some one come with a reasonable solution…

So I did ,I claim all 20 crates and contact them back… next thing after That ,I went to check my inventory and look what did they replace it to me…
They gave me the same problematic, rip off crates again…its a joke !!! That you need to see it to believe…

11 Likes

I don’t believe it.

3 Likes

I can’t believe it’s not butter

4 Likes

This happens more than you know,.

ofcourse with them meant to be S-Class crates i hear your plight, you just have to keep pushing them, eventually it will get corrected … (2022 possibly)

2 Likes

Prove it🤗 joking sorry bud

2 Likes

I’m just waiting for them to respond again, I’ll love to hear the great solution they have this time…

2 Likes

Tis like roulette… keep spinning til get lucky.

Be another week no doubt

2 Likes

Pick survivors

2 Likes

Same thing happened to me. They’re idiots

2 Likes

Dont say that, they are not idiots, they are just incompetent people, they need a whole team for that and still have a hard time…

1 Like

Emilie is one of the good ones i think. ive seen a few screen shots of her helping people :sunglasses:

Even one where she asked someone which region they wanted to be transfered to and they would do it but i shouldnt mention that cos it ermm doesnt happen lol

4 Likes

By the way,do they fix your issue ?

1 Like

Happened to me too a while ago.

1 Like

Did they fixed??

1 Like

I had the issue with bronze mod instead of plat… they sorted it no problem just took 4/5 days… spoke your 2 of the team more as kept me update and when resolved… can’t say owt bad about it as sorted it without issue

1 Like

If there is one thing I hate the most in this game is when you need their support for anything, its always frustrating. And believe me if we don’t say or do anything about it, they easily brush under the rug…

2 Likes

Day 7 and still no solution…

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.