"You Got Lucky": Yeah Not For Me

@JB.Scopely
With this new update coming can we pls get a real update to Scav Mission?!
Bc for the life of me I can’t get YGL to pop up at all anymore and I’ve done all the tricks and still nothing!!

Since the museum collection for Platinum Medals started I’ve had it show up Twice on the very first solo level up and since then it’s been MIA!! It’s been over 2½ weeks & counting and of it’s still not showing up! I can’t even get the 60k XP mission Bricks and Mortar to show up either. It’s getting old!!
All 4 of my Scav camps are at level 20 and I have all but 2 gold missions finished and I’m almost at prestige 12. So there no reason YGL shouldn’t be showing up!
At this point I might not even be able to Jeremiah, let alone Yvette who I actually need! Bc you know there’s no decent F2P fast/melee healers.

Look we get it, new features and what not, are needed, they help to keep things fresh (which is not something the game is right now) and interested. But the fact is we still have Core game features that aren’t working ie. Scav Missions, Territories, Side Missions etc. Those fixes need to take priority over new features! Please something needs to be done!!

6 Likes

AMEN! PREACH IT!!! @JB.Scopely help us get lucky bruh :pray:

4 Likes

I agree to almost everythink except for the fact that there’re No Good Fast Healers. What about Carly?

1 Like

i guess this bug only happen to some people because i do 1 YGL everyday and it always show up for me

1 Like

My ygl vanishes every 2 days for 2 days, wont show up no matter how many times you abort or finish any other missions. Gets me pissed if that happens during fac events

2 Likes

They have stated previously, (I forget where but I’m sure I have seen it) they can’t fix YGL because the people who coded scavs no longer work there and the people who are there now simply don’t know how.

1 Like

Just start and cancel other missions till it pops up.

1 Like

Doesn’t work for everyone. I sometimes do that for weeks before one pops up. Other times it goes straight back into cooldown and I can run it a few more times before it disappears again.

Scavenger missions as a whole need an overhaul with different prizes. Nobody needs to wait 2 days for some materials now or 6 days for a silver radio. They’re outdated.

1 Like

I read similar reports at times regarding Scav and YGL - It’s one to keep on the radar for sure.

I’ll bump it up with the team :wink:

6 Likes

The only thing the team needs to do is shorten the cooldown timers so many more missions can be aborted in a much shorter time. That is easy to change versus other suggestions which would require more extensive modifications. I mean, I really don’t need mission ‘Cheers’ sitting on a 24 day cooldown, that’s what stops the rotation of better missions into the queue. If you need help, I’m sure @Kodak_black and the @Wanderer will back you up on this :+1:

I’ll fix it, just need a drumstick and some broth, throw that In a pot and you got yourself a soup goin

2 Likes

Me and @Wanderer have talked about this and we have tooken it to the team to see what can be done.

3 Likes

This is especially important now with batteries in milestones being required for the museum event. I can’t hit 1.25 million without at least one YGL. Thanks.

1 Like

Hey guys. I too had this problem with YGL. What I ended up doing is salvaging all of my scav camps and rebuilding to only lvl 12. Now I can almost always abort missions and it will pop back up. Occasionally, it goes missing for a day or so but rarely now. So you might give it a try.

1 Like

The issue is the players who completed all twenty gold missions have more missions to cycle through and thus get less YGL. The player who stopped after Silence is golden have the YGL constantly in their quest because of less cool downs. Just allow the players who have completed all the gold missions an option to reset them and research until 10 and stop.

In addition, the whole scavenger camp should just be retooled. I mean 7 days for a beanie and a flak? All these wood missions. They should revamp it and add relevant missions such as legendary medals, Sr cans, mods etc

3 Likes

Can we get @Kodak_black and @Wanderer to be the new CMs?

2 Likes

Sometimes i get 2 or 3 big scavs a week…sometimes not…no big deal

Yes plz KODAK APPROVED

2 Likes

glad you two are on it, now i just know something will finally be done

Yup you can always trust me and wanderer