You got lucky bug?

Question I am hoping someone can clear up. I know people have issues with you got lucky no longer appearing. Is this tied to scav camp lvl or is it dependent on how many of the gold missions you complete? I currently left my scav camps lvl 10 and never have an issue. TIA

Theres a big thread on this already. If you search you get lucky you should find it and read. Thats the best answers you will get

2 Likes

Gold missions. Every one you complete unlocks a bunch of new missions. The bigger your pool of missions only makes it that much harder for YGL to show up. Stop after gold 10 the min required.

Scav camp levels have nothing to do with it as far as I am aware so go ahead and level them. As far as frequency goes do all 20 gold missions and you will be “lucky” to see it twice a week.

3 Likes

Sometimes i get 4 a week…sometimes 2 a week…sometimes none at all…the timing helps a lot

1 Like

Thank you @IronandWine. I did search but answers were not exactly clear like your response. @Jlag I am glad you saw it worth your time to provide literally nothing to this thread. If the answer was clearly laid out without having to sift through pages of troll comments I would not have asked. Plus I was unaware if any update was made which made said information obsolete.

2 Likes

What about me?

1 Like

Your comment added some value lol

1 Like

Your welcome :hugs:
There is no official answer …just because someone says they know doesn’t make it so. Point is NO ONE from scopley answered there why would they answer here…again you welcome

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.