You broke Charlie

You broke Charlie’s 100 percent taunt when his AP at a certain level!!!fix it it’s screwing my game up!!!

8 Likes

must check if taunt resist is present, i got caught out a few times with this

2 Likes

It specifically says 100% taunt when his HP is above 75% that’s what made Charlie a decent toon. He needs to be fixed back to his original state

8 Likes

Technically his taunt was always meant to be resisted it says its 100% to taunt which means it’ll taunt toon without taunt resist but they fixed him cause he was always meant to be resisted by the resist taunt mod so no they will not “fix” charlie cause technically they fixed him

5 Likes

Nothing is broken it has always been this way

My Charlie was never resisted b4 even with 75% taunt resist!!! those who say it was resisted b4 prolly work for scopely and try to cover shit for them

3 Likes

Agree Charlie always taunted before when his hp was above 75% didn’t matter if they had taunt resist mods now he is not :frowning:

4 Likes

This is not new you should try a basic search and see what comes up…

https://forums.scopely.com/search?q=charlie%20taunt

Dude there have been like 6 threads about this lately. There are a lot of taunt promos being released so taunt resist is becoming more common. It says 100% to apply taunt above 75% hp but applying it doesn’t mean it ignores resistance.

3 Likes

Rice krispies for breakfast here

That’s bad for ur health

People have said their Charlie has been resisted before but haven’t shown any video or screenshot of him being resisted up until this update. He’s never been resisted for me or the majority of players (or maybe even all players) up until this point.

4 Likes

How come?

Nom nom nom

1 Like

You are so wrong, look at the posts from last month, you will see this is not new

1 Like

I have seen him on def get resisted many times by my attack shield. Not new for me.

2 Likes

I dont think anyone just decides to screenshot or record every battle they do

1 Like

Show us the proof come on not one screenshot?

Mine also this war, it’s never done that before

5 Likes

Yeah right, but the extent of getting resisted has magically increased. Almost every damn battle in war he gets resisted now. This sure happened from time to time before, though most have taunt resist mods not just equipped first now.

1 Like

If you guys are fine with Romanov(or any weapon) with better chance having a 35% chance to apply taunt 100% of the time, you should be fine with Charlie’s weapon having a 100% chance to apply taunt 100% of the time.

Resist mods should be resisting both.

1 Like