You are kilig the game

Please do not take this the wrong way but this needs to be adressed…

1. Milestones…are you kidding me? I understand that 6* are worth a lot more points but 250k for a first milestone…what about your new players…or even old players in new regions.

2. Specific trait trainers…ok so fair enough trainers for traits on 6*…but to younger regions and newer players these are worthless…how about if used on not a 6* then ar or something…

3. 6* im general…this is a mess just in general…there is too many too fast and they flooded older regions, they make all the players with no 6* quit in older regions.

4. Gear…for the love of god gear…everyone I know is gearlocked…can we get some rare gear maps every now and again?

5. Older regions…something needs to be done in general…merging or something…dallas for example…holy hell…theres only like 20 factions that war now because everyone left…noobs would quit very quickly there…they need a merge

6. War matching…this just needs to be changed in general. Yesterday my faction filled imediately…finally got a match…finished the match quicky, filled then searched again. Other factions had 5 or 6 matches done…DONE…before we even got a second match…and we are talking about similar ranked, evently matched factions…

Please for the love of not killing the game fix this.

Thank you,

-RTS Fans Everywhere

Also…how about more faction logos…i doubt that is that hard of a detail to add a few more options

Sorry I stopped reading at that point. There are nowhere near enough 6 stars, nowhere near

All you need is the wolf head. That’s what everyone needs.

Right nothing they they can’t do or atleast look into…especially the faction logos