Yo I'm sick of leveling up my player level

How the f* do you want us to keep leveling up our player level every 36 hours?

6 Likes

yo-dawg-i-5aac08

2 Likes

Then just don’t do it. Clearly not worth the hassle for 1 :teddy_bear:.

6 Likes

Exactly! :smile:

1 Like

They know and everyone here knows why they do it cause these damn whales and the majority of people will use cans and buy more to get that one bear that’s totally not worth it.

1 Like

Or just buy L for 100 coins

Making word event…premium.

Normally, I would be willing to drop a mere 100 coins to get a boost in ascendance medals. But it’s getting rather ridiculous. Especially now that they expect me to shell out 200.

Seems hypocritical of me considering I was defending this crap a week or so ago.

1 Like

At least with this past week having 3 SR events helped out with xp lvl. But i totally agree. Having player level up in every one is too much.

2 Likes

It’s definitely not very ideal, but if the comment was about players buying refills, they’re probably buying the letter over the refills.

Just pay your daily 100 gold tax to scope and problem solved. Also pay for Neagan, probably next you can pay for more letters. They are so clever forcing us to pay, but when it comes to compensation, fixing major problems, balance main bugs glitches etc they just disappears.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.