Yet more proof they just don’t listen

So again, level up player level as part of the word missions…are you serious? Not that I actually thought they listen, but this seriously proves how little Scopely listens to ANYTHING it’s player base has to say about how to make their game better…I miss the days of have suggested this game to people…what a joke…

27 Likes

@GR.Scopely probably no point in tagging you in this one considering how much we expressed about the last lot but yenno

4 Likes

Be watching for the infamous “L” in offers :joy:
Maybe this is why we have SR constantly this week. They will drown us in these missions.

3 Likes

Lol my L offer is still up.

5 Likes

@Parker @LadyGeek @Brucey an rest PC would you care to re-re-raise this with scopaloop… to repeat this trick is a slap in face and then slash face an throw salt in there with fact selling the L again.

Gotta admit when saw the letter missions reset read them all an laughed when saw level up again

4 Likes

Scopely is a bunch of lazy fucks. They programed L for all event looks like and it wont change.
What a company full of shit.

9 Likes

Omg! Called it! :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

ugh not again :sob:

3 Likes

Still an offer for an l for 100 coins in the shop.

Plus this was probably programmed weeks ago. It’s holiday season. Think skeleton staff/interns/thé work experience boy.

2 Likes

Dude you should be paid to do this. It’s a full time job. At least in coins or S class shards or beer.

Please. The cost is keeping me from full blown alcoholism

4 Likes

Damn do scopely need a hearing aid or some crap

Oh they listen, they listen to one thing and one thing only :moneybag: and everyone can pretend like it doesnt matter if you dont give :moneybag: but it does. :moneybag: is the only language scopely knows, speaks and understands.

3 Likes

Next word(s):

Falalalalalalalalaaaa

Level up player level 8 times…
2 days to finish…merry Christmas from scopely!
:joy::joy::joy:

I don’t care anymore :fu:

3 Likes

I won’t be taking any “L’s” the holiday season. I’d rather spend it with my family. :blush:

I’ll get it on my main account without a problem…this is more in reference to the majority of the player base asking for it not to constantly be a part of events like it has been lately, and them not listening.

3 Likes

To be fair, you might prefer they keep the L’s and have pay 100 coins then to have them fuck with the event and risk a potential screw up…

1 Like

What would the a in that be though?