@How2Zombies started a great post on the maths behind the Road Warrior Map, but think they are a little off in their totals. It also didn’t account for the limiting factors of Batteries and Keys. I’ve done some maths below in terms of what is realistic for people not prepared to spend on the event/struggle to beat the roadmaps. Hope it helps.
(there is a TL;DR summary at the bottom if you don’t give a sh*t about numbers)
Firstly, the event is only 15 days long for drops and roadmaps, not 16 as How2Zombies suggested (final day is for collection turn in)
So, completing the maps gets you:
- Cruisin’ - 3 Steering Wheels & 108 Tyres a day
- Horse Power - 556 Tyres a day
- Road Rage - 1099 Tyres a day
So over 15 days, you can get 45 Steering Wheels and 26,445 Tyres from roadmaps.
Complete all those, collect a Sandy or Bruce and you’d be left needing 4,325 Tyres to get a Sophia or Beta as well. Putting that in perspective, at 5 tyres per raid that is 60 raids per day for the whole event (although the raid tournaments might help that out).
But we aren’t just talking Tyres and Wheels. Batteries and Keys play a part.
So far, we have had 2 Level Ups and an SR. The milestones of these each gave 1 key and 1,182 batteries. Making some calendar assumptions, we have 15 (possibly 14 as the usual Solo SR timescales would run past the 14th Feb that week) events. Assuming the quantities won’t change - and you’d hope they might increase for CRW - that is a total of 15 keys and 17,730 batteries if you hit all milestones in 15 events.
Without spending, you are therefore short of being able to complete both maps per day as that would require 30 keys and 24,825 batteries.
So what are your options?
Assume you can beat Road Rage. The batteries and keys I have estimated would be enough to complete all 15 days of Road Rage. With Crusin’ as well you’d have 45 Steering Wheels and 18,105 Tyres - 2,465 short of Bruce or Sandy, but probably an obtainable amount from raiding (32 raids per day for 15 days at an average of 5 per day).
However, if you can’t beat it, and stick to Horse Power, you’re only getting 9,960 Tyres - a modest 240 Tyres away from obtaining Sophia or Beta, but 10,610 from a Bruce or Sandy.
Finally, you could spend - a modest 4 or 5 extra keys and 2,500 batteries would be enough to ensure you got Bruce or Sandy from Roadmaps alone.
- If you want Bruce or Sandy without spending, hit enough milestones, don’t waste keys on Horse Power (unless you have spare), complete Road Rage and Crusin’ without fail and raid as much as you can each day.
- If you can’t complete Road Rage and only do Horse Power and don’t spend, you won’t stand a realistic chance of getting Bruce or Sandy but Beta/Sophia should be obtainable if you complete all maps.
- With a small spend and you can get Bruce/Sandy from Roadmaps alone provided you can beat Road Rage. To get two you’re likely to need to open that wallet wider.