Xmas week schedule.. SR overload

Why so many SR during Christmas week?

1 Like

Because they are to lazy to put anything else in

3 Likes

free xp for L

2 Likes

You want to spend your free time, holidays or vacation on your smartphone and constantly log in for lets say one whole week of AoW/CRW?

2 Likes

There is absolutely no need to put what is essentially back to back to back 48 hour survival roads.

So from Monday 23rd December at 12pm to Sunday 29th December 5pm there are just six hours when Survival Road isn’t active.

Cancel the middle one at least. Back to back level ups ok. But why pressure people into needing to play so they don’t lose out on leagues standing. Skipping a tournament is easy, but the effects can be the difference between promotion and relegation

3 Likes

Hey @GR.Scopely how about changing one of those survival roads into a onslaught?

1 Like

In all honesty who really gives a fuck about league standings now. Means nothing other than a good show of who has spent the most.

My advice to everyone is ignore SR. Open game get login streak. Close game. Go watch xmas tv with kids and family

Have a good xmas and dont worry about this shit.

Maybe he wrote one in error… hoping that’s the case and solo raid is the event that should be in there.

Where are hordes @GR.Scopely ?
I still buy cans in league store but no info about this…

Stop it! Hordes? No, thanks.

3 Likes

Of all the times to have a week that isn’t just level up after level up(yes they are still there) they choose the Christmas week to run 3 SR? One of the most time consuming events where you need to check in every 2 hours.

1 Like

You all keep acting like you have to do something in this game. No one has the login no one has to finish every stage of the map it’s still a game it’s not a lifestyle…

2 Likes

And no one needs to come on forums telling others how to play the game :man_shrugging:

1 Like

On my bed I guess I didn’t understand that I was telling people what to do I thought I was only making a suggestion.

Elf hats in milestones

Im perfectly ok with all that SR. Thats a lot of xp to earn there. Id rather a full week of SR over repetitive lvlups anyday. Keep the SRs coming. And one person mentioned a full week of AOW/CRW…yes please. I dont celebrate xmas so im content with whatever

1 Like

Exactly, that maybe five or six player levels for me and a butt ton of survivors to stock up on!

At least change the first solo SR of the week to a solo raid event. Many people will be celebrating Christmas or even just enjoying their holiday. SR is very time consuming compared to raid. People can raid the day before Christmas and then not have to worry about playing the day after. Move the second solo SR to early Thursday or just cancel it.

What no raid, hoardes, and the other one :thinking: oh and can we have a Christmas Event please

If we’re getting elf hats, I’m all for it.