WTF is taking so long? We need an update

I know of somebody that has her already :no_mouth:

2 Likes

That’s extremely impressive. Must have gotten very lucky on those faction assault pulls, and plenty of tickets floating around their guild

2 Likes

…Soon ™

2 Likes

soon

Yes…soon.

3 Likes

Good honest extremely luck person or suspected haxor?

Love the avatar btw. Fallout is the best rpg series of all time bar none.

2 Likes

Farming FA tokens it seems, don’t really know him personally. Just in a line hat with him.

Word up man! Love Fallout so much! Recently started playing again since I can’t progress on here lol. Elder Scrolls series is good too, but I personally prefer fallout :grimacing:

2 Likes

Yeah Elder Scrolls is a close 2nd. Nothing beats a post apocalyptic setting for me though and that’s why it gets the nod.

2 Likes

I prefer roblox, its got way more content

Aw yeah me too! Love the amount of detail into the post apocalyptic world there is in fallout. Absolute cracker of a series!

2 Likes

lol. I bet it does.

Its like fallout and elder scrolls combined, and also the sims, walking dead, anything you can think of

I have a theory… Bear with me. I predict that gov or eugene will be made ascendable on the next crw, and that one of them will be a prize. I mean, why else would they wait this long for these specific toons? Also, nothing new has been leaked for a promo yet, so I think we might see an ascendable. @kalishane can you confirm/disprove this? Thanks

They should make jose ascendable

He was godly as a 5*

Indeed he was.

Lol “demand”

My game won’t load now

Might not have been “their” guild until some gifts went unopened :wink: