Would weapon Rewards be acceptable for War?

Basically as said above do something like stun gun or stun sword for 1st in toe with 20k 5☆ tokens. This to me would be acceptable other then a 6☆ which they refuse to do.

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

As long as they are actually useful specials, so stun, impair, ad, ap down, ap bonus. Bonus points if they are on weapon types they usually can’t go on also.

1 Like

I still want more toon variety. But at least it’d be something of value.

Green abs def or green stun on defend <3

1 Like

Custom weapons would be cool like a green stun on def

Yeah, but I guess what they would do is:

Crate:

Very good weapon - 5%
5 other bad wepon - 95%

3 Likes

Maybe in last event a weapon was 1st that I remeber was Jesus Blade. Where 1st place got it out right while 2nd, 3rd, and other spots had declining odds in a crate.

Yes that was a level up tourney. Before the Rick faction level up.

It would never be that good of odds … more like
Good weapon .01 percent
Bad weapons 99.9 percent

1 Like

To further add to this post. This is a temporary solution not a permanent one, just until 6☆ can be implemented into award system. I still want 6☆ just like anyone else

1 Like

Some DT/PK for the higher milestones would be appreciated. Cats love it!

1 Like

Lol I laughed and liked that photo the 1st time I saw it. Somehow it’s still funny

My cat George is really a dog - follows me around the house and begs for more food just like a dog does.

My cats like that to he’s even been known to steal food right off your plate or the frying pan

1 Like

I could care less about the toons. Weapon rewards would be the bomb for me. I have tons of toons but weapons I can’t get for crap it’s reallllly frustrating. Vote YES for change!

Terrible idea IMO. Last thing we need is top faction getting more OP (I’m in a 1-2 faction). Already enough windowless teams as is, at last characters just provide variety.

1 Like

So far seems like it might be a viable option. What scopely does with it is up to them but we can try

The unique toon is what made war worth doing. anything else is garbage

I agree no need to keep giving top factions better weapons let them pay for them or work for it like we all have to do …

It doesn’t have to be just top factions tho last time alot had a chance from a crate only top faction had guaranteed chance. It’s not like scopely will hand out impair def weps constantly to give somebody a Windowless team.