Worst Halloween event EVER

I’ve spent some time today to finish some challenges in the new Halloween event.

I made 1 pull. OMG. Scopely, WHAT ARE YOU EVEN THINKING!!!

17 Likes

Your bucket has holes.

1 Like

My bucket doesn’t have a bottom. LMAO

6 Likes

I remember one year there was no event and just a bunch of sales so technically this isn’t the worst. Which really says something

11 Likes

We just came off of an anniversary event that didn’t even give us a free piece of crap toon. A bad Halloween event should surprise nobody

2 Likes

That was last year iirc. But as for actual “events”, I’d venture to say this is probably one of the worst ever, period. Not just for RTS, but for any game. Maybe someone, somewhere, sometime did worse, but they would have had to be putting large effort in to do so

1 Like

You got a Burt why are you mad? Is it because they forgot the smelly salt and keep on surviving? At least you can carry these items in your new bucket

1 Like

Why give decent rewards when the spenders keep spending. There is no incentive to give decent rewards to the lowly F2P.

2 Likes

5 pulls so with it

Even daily missions have better prizes. Even basic tokens I can get 5*.

2 Likes

While I do agree this event is trash, you’re still more likely to pull an ascendable from the wheel than a 5* from basic tokens

1 Like

That depends on your bucket lol

2 Likes

My bucket sucks with both. Sooo, yeah. Lmao
I’ve pulled a christmas negan, a Brady and the rest were cakes

1 Like

Yes but pulling from basic tokens isnt an event…

True, but when does scopely do special special events recently?

Can’t wait to see the Christmas one…

Screenshot_20191027-005545~2

2 Likes

My bucket may also be missing most of the sides and the handle is looking a bit precarious.

So are we only have 6 chances of making the pull?

no words

14 Likes

One word: Trash

10 Likes