Worldmap stage 25 (a suggestion)

As I promised, here is Worldmap stage 25 for Story Mode.

NAME: The Sanctuary.
Chapter’s name: At Enemy’s Gates.
Amount of levels: 8;

Characters: Negan, Dwight, Garrett, Richard (optional), York, Brock (optional), Emma (optional), Timothy, Fred (new character), marauders, Darren (new character).

Cutscene 1: Introduction.

The heroes are greeted by two wachmen: Timothy and Fred. During a banter between Garrett (or Brock if he came with you) and Fred Timothy will spot a herd of walkers coming towards the gates and alert others.

LEVEL 1:

Amount of waves: 6.
Enemies: Walkers;
Enemy trait: All traits;
Ally: 5* Command Timothy.
Max amount of enemies per wave: 16;

Cutscene 2: Guests.

After the shootout Timothy allows the heroes to enter the Sanctuary. Fred starts protesting about it, but Garrett tells him to calm down.
Suddenly Dwight appears and aims his crossbow at Hero Player while telling him to not piss Negan off. During another banter a group of marauders attacks the gates. Fred is shot in the side by an enemy sniper. Dwight orders the others to prepare.

LEVEL 2:

Enemies: Humans;
Enemy trait: :alert: and :tough: ;
Ally: 5* :tough: Richard (if he joined the Hero’s team) or 5* :tough: Dwight (not a New Threat one).
Max amount of enemies per wave: 5;

Cutscene 3: Aftershock.

The marauders briefly fall back. The Hero Player stumbles upon the dying Fred and has to make a choice.

If player chooses to help Fred:

He starts dragging him towards the gates. Fred is surprised that the Hero Player decided to help him after everything that happened beforehand. They both are attacked by a walker, but Fred shoots him in the head with his handgun. Dwight meets the duo and tells them about a new wave of marauders attacking the settlement.

If player chooses to abandon Fred:

Fred tells the Hero Player to go f*** himself and calls him a heartless bastard as he tries to crawl away. The Hero Player then knocks him out and goes back to the gates but is grabbed by a walker.

If Emma came with the team:

She will save the Hero Player’s life by smashing the walker’s head.

Else:

Garrett will save the Hero Player’s life by smashing the walker’s head.

Dwight meets the duo and tells them about a new wave of marauders attacking the settlement.

LEVEL 3:

Enemy trait: :alert:, :tough: and :strong: ;
Ally: 2* :tough: Brock (if he joined the Hero’s team) of 5* :tough: Dwight (not a New Threat one).

Cutscene 4: Fog of War.

The leader of the marauders, Darren, steps out and demands his teammates to surrender.

If Fred was abandoned:

Darren will yell out in pain as a reanimated Fred bites into his leg. The group opens fire upon the heroes.

If Fred was saved:

Fred will raise his gun and try to shoot Darren, but his gun jams. Darren orders his teammates to open fire again as he tells that the Saviors have shown their weakness.

LEVEL 4:

Enemy trait: All traits ;
Ally: 3* :strong: Emma (if she joined the Hero’s team) or 5* :tough: Dwight (not a New Threat one).

Cutscene 5: Endgame.

If Fred was abandoned:

Darren will tearfully shoot himself in the head to avoid becoming a walker.

If Fred was saved:

Darren will be captured by Dwight who proceeds to knock him out with a butt of his crossbow.

The rest of marauders fall back. Negan himself appears and asks what the f*** happened here. Just as Garrett starts explaining to him, the dead participants of the fight start reanimating. Timothy notices this and tells the others to take them down.

LEVEL 5:

Amount of waves: 7.
Enemies: Walkers;
Ally: 5* Command Timothy.
Max amount of enemies per wave: 17;

Cutscene 5: Inside.

If Fred was abandoned:

The Hero Player finds reanimated Fred still crawling on the ground and shoots him in the head. Timothy inspects the body and assumes that Fred died while fighting the marauders. He tells the Hero Player that Fred was an old friend of his.

If Fred was saved:

The Hero Player joins his team and comes with others.

Regardless of the choice, Negan tells him that he always knew that the Hero Player is not someone to mess with. He reveals that he sent a platoon to the town of Woodbury to “make an alliance” with it. Frustrated, Garrett asks Negan how he discovered where Woodbury is. Negan tells him that one day Dwight’s team rescued a girl from the walkers. Just as he is about to tell her name several gunshots are heard outside.
The group heads outside and discovers more marauders standing at the gates. Negan calls York and offers him a chance to prove himself useful again - he sends him to talk marauders down.

If Fred was abandoned:

The bandit mentions that he found Darren’s dead body. Suddenly, he pullts out a knife and stabs York in the stomach, prompting a gunfight between two groups.

If Fred was saved:

Negan will lead Darren outside the wall and tell them that he has their leader hostage. He promises to let him go if the bandits stand down. One of the bandits lowers his gun down. It seems that the marauders are surrendering. Negan proclaims that they should be taught a lesson and orders the Saviors to take them out.

LEVEL 6:

Ally: Custom.

Cutscene 6: Aftermath (part 1):

York retreats back to the Sanctuary. Dwight spots more bandits and yells at the Hero Player to prepare.

LEVEL 7:

Ally: 5* :tough: Dwight (not a New Threat one) .

Cutscene 7: Aftermath (part 1):

York retreats back to the Sanctuary. Dwight spots more bandits and yells at the Hero Player to prepare for the last onslaught.

LEVEL 8:

Ally: 5* :tough: Dwight (not a New Threat one) or 5* :tough: Richard.

Cutscene 8: The Farewell

Negan tells the Hero Player that he has a grudge against Alexandria and their leader Rick Grimes. He tell the heroes to load into the trucks and sends Timothy and several other Saviors with them as well.

The final picture shows us two trucks driving away from the Sanctuary just as the female figure glares at them from the shadows.

Rewards:

If Fred was abandoned:

3* Weapon: Fred’s handgun. Has Desert Eagle model.
Stats: + 24% defence;

If Fred was rescued:

3* Weapon: Darren’s SMG. Has Spec Ops SMG’s model.
Stats: + 24 crit.

That’s my opinion on how the Worldmap story mode should proceed. Should I make more custom stages like this one?

I am open for suggestions. :smiley:

I forgot about worldmap story

This is not a Bad Idea. I’m currently working on somethink similair with my characters.

If this took you less than a year to think of you’re doing better than scopely

Less than a day actually.:smiley:

Someone get this man a job at Scopley!

Somebody who cares! We need more people like you

Thanks, guys! Tomorrow I will probably make Stage 24. Keep on surviving!

Is the mysterious female figure good or Bad? If she’s Bad I had a perfect antagonist to use

Maybe…Maybe! :smiley:

I guess I just write the Evil version then :grin:.
If you bring your version out a bit faster, here are a few things you could do, like using maybe a few characters without a Backstory in it like Oliver, Jackson, Valerie, Benji…

So, imma be that guy, world map 24 is alexandria.

Okay, that will be stage 25 then. My mistake.

I’ll take the rest of my town over world stages I don’t need xp or crap 3* weapons

Don’t worry. There will be 4* weapons soon. And 4* toons. And, eventually, there may be a 5* ascendable toon in the end.

Doing Scopely’s not-too-well-done job? I applaud you, never gonna happen.

Ya know, a simple imagination is enough to get you some fame. :smiley:

FYI, fanon is fanon. Since the storymode of this game dipped in its own continuity, expect many things to be different from the canon.

I don’t see them adding 5* ascends on there. 5* don’t even drop on world map

Sure, they don’t. I might add them as prizes for completing the stages.

Your jumping to extreme of the giving something good on world stage I’ll take the gold. Even if they add a ascends odds are 7* will be out by than