With bated breath

Scopely…what’s your take on all this?

They are silencing everyone

2 Likes

Either option 1:Ignore or option 2: Ignore and make rewards more piss poor

7 Likes

Snipers on the roof

1 Like

there is to many parts here with other outside media involved now so they will take i think 36 to 48 hours to make sure they will say across all platforms what ever statement is best for them

5 Likes

They will most likely apologize for “any confusion” but won’t apologize for having said it. If they did that, they’ll be setting themselves up for failure. (Like they don’t do that already) Either way, I’m going up to my bank tomorrow to fill out some papers.

6 Likes

Yep, definitely working with some lawyers on a response that would get them out of hot water.

The longer they take thenmore damage that happens. This has to be their number 1 issues today. No way a statement should take more than one day.

1 Like

I mean the calendar was updated

To the worst

They cooking a good ass lie to keep everyone from jumping ship. They were making a pretty penny from sclass, would said for them to crash land before the milk train fully started.

2 Likes

what happened to the pinned topic about scopely official response by end of day

This one?

1 Like

it is still here

Definitely expecting a nonapology. Something along the lines of “the article was taking it out of context” or “we apologize that you misunderstood us.” Maybe we’ll be lucky and get smelling salts as compensation! :grin:

5 Likes

If the guy who said these things in the interview gets fired, it’s even more telling of their fuckery. This is actually more fun than the game at the moment. :joy:

4 Likes

I doubt they’ll fire their senior VP. But then again, he did a break a major scopely rule by accidentally telling the truth.

7 Likes

They’ll eat each other alive to stay afloat, that I have no doubt.

4 Likes

I’ll probably play this game, sort of, till they turn it off. But i won’t spend anything, and motivation for war and tournaments is just about zero which matches the prize values. Still, my SC free trial just got me Raulito and he looks fun to play with.

1 Like

They may change his position though, doubt that with that huge fuckup he stays as SVP, Eventually when all the smoke has settled, he will be canned.