Wiped my profile go watch and put #pn

Fight the power give scopley a clout drout

12 Likes

I’ll just not feed the whales and give my account away if it comes down to it

You could have at least added a song to the video. Gosh

2 Likes

Was that a beta roster? Just asking because the selection of toons looks familiar lol

7 Likes

What the point of all that. ?

1 Like

Is it me, but how can he have 2 solanges? One is a 6* the other is not?

2 Likes

I pretty sure that he nuked a beta account (S.S. from one of my beta regions. The two Solange and toon selection kinda tipped me off)

10 Likes

Yup couldn’t even nuke his real account cause he didn’t have the guts to

10 Likes

Hmmm.

• 2 League exclusive Shawns on your profile. One 6* at 0:17 and a max 5* at 0:40.
  • Dupes of almost every maxed out 6* in 5* form, which was something most Beta players got on the Beta regions for free.
  • 5:16 You show your profile. It says your team grade is S8++ yet you claim you only have Romanov.
  • You stopped recording before you exited the supply depot and went to global, which heavily supports the theory that you deleted your Beta region’s roster and then went to your main region just to chat on global.

Look, I’m glad we’re boycotting Scopely with war or whatever, but this is just silly. You’re trying to fool people for…what? Maybe I’m wrong and you got super lucky and got dupes of almost all your amazing promo 6*s or something, but I’m leaning more towards reddit.com/r/quityourbullshit

16 Likes

Takes a lot of strong minded will to do this mad respect for it, enjoy the freedom Marvel Strike Force is a great game and far more friendlier and the chances of a massive meta shift like this Priya BS are very very slim.

It wasn’t even a real account

4 Likes

Do the real thing

The OP just wanted attention and thought “hey, I bet I could fool the forums” too bad for them that it was quite easy to see that he nuked a beta account.

4 Likes

Even if he did nuke his account what’s that do lol. Oh boy you really showed Scopely they are shaking in their boots everytime someone nukes their own money and hard work. Way to stick ot to the man lol

4 Likes

I took my heart back.

2 Likes

Lol you’re not fooling anyone with that crap. So many errors that prove it’s a fake. You’re no better than Scopely thinking your fellow players are stupid enough to fall for it :joy:

2 Likes

Good gaming luck!

Nicely done @OggZnaebneerg

I take it by the hearts to my posts by the op that we were correct in this being a beta roster

1 Like

Its beta roster dont try fak us all. You have only few toons maxed so dont screw us ffs…

1 Like