@JB.Scopely I’m really hoping you or someone else can help me here. I am definitely not a-moo-sed. This bug is udderly ridiculous!
Here’s what happened:
- We finished 2nd in war, so after war I had 100 Winter Tokens
- Today, an offer for 20 Winter Tokens, 1000 5* Tokens, 1000 4* Tokens, and 1000 4* Weapon Tokens for $1.99 came up and I bought it.
- This gave me enough to do a pull from all 4 of these. I went to Recruits --> Tokens
- Went to 4* weapons and pulled. Clicked the left arrow to get to 4* recruits.
- Pulled 4* recruits. Clicked the left arrow to get to 5* recruits. Here I pulled Ellen. It was the first Ellen I’ve gotten since I sold my maxed one forever ago.
- Clicked the left arrow twice to get to winter tokens. Did my pull ANNNDDDD…
You can tell it’s from the Winter Token pull because of the background.
As you already know, but I’ll add just for posterity. Ellen is not a possible option from the Winter Token wheel as only 6* or 5* ascendables are in the wheel.
I have already sent a support message, but I’m sure it will take them 4 days to get back to me with a form response saying nothing is wrong.
How do I go about getting my winter tokens back so I can get an actual pull? I’d also take the blue Michonne if it’s easier.
Thank you in advance for any help you can give.