"Winter Edition" Shiva Pull results

Post your pull results here guys, I know some had great results this premiere event!

1 Like

3 singles… 2 4* and 1 3*…

Maybe next time…shrugs

Had a friend do a tenner…got the ascended version. He also recently pulled a second OG shiva.

Im not looking forward to warring against him.

1 Like

Ugh people stop pulling for crap toons

9 Likes

No, don’t discourage them, I wanna see more pulls/cries. Why did I buy my popcorn goddammit?!

She sucks

Promoting people to spend?

1 Like

Single pull haha

4 Likes

Dat Shiva is crap

1 Like

I’m almost certain it is employees who post these and they are also the ones who post single pull screenshots as well. To get others to think ooooooh aaaaaah I should try.

Fun

3 Likes

pullthis

“Yes. Please spend on more pulls. It will be good I promise. :tiger2: It even has ‘with chances’ what more do you need. Pull…”

3 Likes

Pullers disagree with you, so does scopely revenue and chart that is related to current premiere event. I was interested to see how many pullers are actually on forum cause it can show in a way effect of forum on gaming society and playing mentality. From what I see effect is strong as fart in “they took er job” rally.

Definitly not a scopely employee lol…i just happen to get lucky with single pulls…

1 single pull

2 Likes

Cost me a 30 pull. Who cares how strong or weak she is??? I got a tiger in a suit!!!

1 Like

YASSS.

Congrats Foxxx!

2 Likes

4 single pulls and 4 3* :frowning:

got em on second big pull :slight_smile:

1 Like

Only 2? They work best in 3 you know, you can do better then 2.

4 Likes

Money down the drain.