Winter Assault Event - Begins Tues Dec 18

Happy Holidays, Survivors!

We’re excited to announce that next week we’ll be launching the first ever, Winter Assault Event. Unlike any other event we’ve had in the past, the Winter Assault Event is centered around Faction Assault!

Event Details

Starting Tuesday, Dec 18 @ 4PM PDT the Winter Assault Event will begin. Players will earn holiday themed Collectibles from playing Faction Assault that they can redeem in the Museum for powerful rewards. We’re making some big changes to the Faction Assault ticket system and tier cooldown timers to allow factions and players to play Faction Assault even more throughout the event:

• Daily Ticket Gift - Every day all players will be gifted 500 free Faction Assault tickets
  • Increased Ticket Generation - Faction Assault tickets generated from standard sources will be increased by 3x
  • Cooldown Timers Will be Turned Off - Cooldown timers for all tiers of Faction Assault will be disabled for the duration event. Yes, this means you can immediately start Faction Assault again once your faction finishes a run at any tier.

We’re really excited to give players greater access to Faction Assault during this holiday event, which ends Sunday, January 6.

Rewards

Players will earn Collectibles from playing Faction Assault that they will redeem in the Museum for rewards.

The event Collectibles will be earned via the Rank Rewards for each Faction Assault playthrough. Important Note: The amount of Collectibles earned in Rank Reward will be the same across all player ranks! This means that all players in a faction will get the same amount of Collectible rewards, regardless of their rank for each Faction Assault attempt. Just make sure you get in a hit each attempt to ensure you receive your Collectible reward.

The amount of Collectibles rewarded per attempt depends on the difficulty Tier, with the higher Tiers providing more Collectibles.

In the Museum, event Collections can be redeemed for:

• Winter Tokens
  • Legendary Gear - GPS, Canteen, Whetstone, Double Holster, Hockey Mask and Magazine Bandolier
  • Epic Gear - Hand Crank Radio, Military Watch, Weapon Tripod, Sports Gauntlet, Practice Dummy, Knife Sheath

Preparing for the Winter Assault Event

From today on, leading up to the launch of the Winter Assault Event, we highly recommend that your faction DOES NOT start a Faction Assault attempt. The reason we recommend this is because if your faction already has a cooldown timer active for a specific tier of Faction Assault that cooldown timer will not reset when the Winter Assault Event begins. You’ll need to wait for the full cooldown to expire before attempting that tier again. For example, if your faction completes a Tier 5 Faction Assault attempt on Sunday, Dec 16, you won’t be able to attempt Tier 5 again until the full 5-day cooldown expires (even though the Winter Assault Event starts on Tues Dec 18, and all cooldown timers will be removed from that day through the duration of the event).

Winter Assault Rewards, What will you Choose?
Was their ever an in game announcement as to exact date and time sweaters would stop being available?

lmao

Will the costs for the assaults also be lowered? Will we still be limited to (what I think is) 1.3k tickets per day?

Why can’t we have greater access to faction assault, you know always

Can you still obtain flare guns? Only reason I actually do this event. Can we redeem winter tickets for flare guns? Much more usefull!!

@JB.Scopely

So for the people that literally just finished Faction Assault, you give them a 4 day window to prepare for an event that makes you wait 5 days before even attempting the chance to play again(S6) and if you don’t have tickets because you just spent them yesterday, you are delayed in the event simply because you made the mistake of playing the game since the company decided to not give a heads up or even block tickets from being used so that people could participate in said event.

They just gave you a heads up. This is the most notice we’ve had from Scopely

Much more useful than the characters that have a lot more uses than that FA character that rarely has any uses. Right…

Because you know, stranglehold everything

Is the daily cap removed? Is the 500 going towards the daily cap? Cuz if so gtfo.

Why even is there a daily cap? Punished for farming and raiding, you beauty :roll_eyes:

Faction assault… one of the worst additions in the game, why put faction members against each other? And then you make an event out of it… stupid if you ask me

My fac won’t even be able to do a fac assault due to lack of tickets :smiley:

Sesame pretty dumb idea since we have low tickets

Lol did no one read the announcement? Says ticket cap will be increased…lol all rank rewards are the same…all question asked above are answered by reading it.

I see nothing about daily ticket cap? Am i seriously blind?

Increased tickets by 3

So maybe in reading it wrong? Way I read it is we can generate 3x more tickets. Unless it’s saying each time you get tickets is tripled?
The only way it makes sense is to triple amount we can earn otherwise we couldn’t generate enough to do like they are describing

I read it like we will get 3x the amount (for standard thinga such as raids) but they will prob fck us and just add it into the daily cap, along with the 500 free tix. Sooo yeh we reading it differently🤣

I guess we wI’ll find out knowing scopes::joy:: need to do math and see if we do in fact only get 1350 a day is it even possible to do more then 1 or 2 in that time frame.
1350×30 people= 40500 a day and we need 260k…they need to either lower amount needed or allow more generation. Lasting til the 6th, you could maybe do 1 more than if they made us wait for cool down depending how many tickets you already have. That’s just a guesstamation