Will we receive avatars from ToC?

Transfers are about to open up and we still haven’t received the exclusive prize from ToC. Can we at least get some kind of communication if this will happen? If it won’t, please just say everything with ToC was a disaster and we will not receive our rewards. There has been zero communication…
@GR.Scopely.

3 Likes

dont think we are getting it. I also like how it went from an increase in all milestones to an increase in some.

Bait and switch lol

3 Likes

Yeap. Tournament of Rule changes

3 Likes

I figured as much too, but they should at least own it. The milestone increases were negligible, the reward was the avatar

I would never want that avatar lol

they never even bothered to put up a post congratulating the winners.

Embarrased 2 wildcards won

8 Likes

The avatar would probably be a tank made of cash to celebrate scope’s victory :joy:

2 Likes

The avatar is so exclusive you cant see it lmao

3 Likes

Is it called a wildcard bracket if the only way to get to that bracket was to lose?

2 Likes

yup but blame scopley

2 Likes

To be fair, rockdale and bell lost already so they don’t deserve to avatars. Every region lost this tourny

2 Likes

@GR.Scopely @JB.Scopely I hope you like these mockups - I put about as much effort into them as Scopely have running the game recently or in meeting the promises statement

Enjoy!

Toc2

I will not be giving up the day job to go into full time image manipulation. I would recommend those employed at scopely do similar and maintain roles that are purely pancake based

2 Likes

It should be an avatar with someone getting a bj, bcause that how the regions won had to get on there knees to get back in.

I am perfectly fine with the burning turd. Seems appropriate for ToC, but something (anything) should be said by @GR.Scopely @JB.Scopely

I mean, even if they only said “no comment” it would be better than radio silence…

2 Likes

regions from wildcard won…F that!!!TOC is a desasternsame with scopely changes rules…there is no wildcard regions at first but pfftt!!i read the mind of scopley saying: bell lose first round and AP is in there we gotta do something…we will make wildcard regions so that we can make more $ from AP…hahahahahahaha
im in forsyth so F u scopely!!!

Scopely just wanted to make sure that AP could say that they ToC the ToC and WoC the WoC :rofl:

5 Likes

I’d like to take full credit for scopely announcing avatars. To everyone in ToC, you’re welcome. To everyone else, sorry for wasting your time and enjoy the rest of your day

1 Like

Oh dear lord…who ordered the extra cheese :cheese:

2 Likes

Dad Jokes FTW :rofl:

2 Likes

Friend of mine got his :joy::joy:

1 Like