Will this game continue to be free to play

Just as the title, i have a serious question: Will this game continue to be free to play? And clearly i’m not speaking about “buying” the game, but about events, chances of getting toons, etc etc.
All these last event where camouflaged as “f2p”, but in the end if you really wanted to get something juice you had to pay.
As a F2P (and sometimes P2W) player, i have to say that i’m kinda concern about this.

4 Likes

That was quick as f*ck. Just like i said, i’m not talking about buying the game (or OBVIOUSLY PLAY IT). I’m talking about the toons we can get, is it so hard to get it? I also spend some money to get things, but they used to have some love for f2p

2 Likes

I dunno i guess we have to see what happens

Yes. Outside war rewards, toon intake has not dropped, all the events have been open for F2P. The only P2P thing so far this year has been the return of premium roadmaps. (Excluding walker head tokens, new promos, these aren’t really F2P features that morphed into P2P).

John/Maggie F2P could finish. Road Warriors 2/4 toons F2P could get, the other 2 depended on circumstances but not locked behind a paywall. We shall now see with Michelle if this trend continues. In addition, legacy rates have accelerated to 2 a month and they’re meta-relevant.

It can be a challenge sometimes, it may remain so, but the game is still accessible to F2P and I don’t see it changing at all.

3 Likes

I do get your point buddy, but loot at this:

Last 2 cross region wars the GPS and the canteen where at the 200k mark, and some equipment at 100k. Now they split the gps and canteen and give us gold mods at 100k, no equipment. It feels like they are literally giving us worse and worse rewards, even at faction events…

Oh, and Sandy was not obtainable through f2p. You had at least to buy one offer to get her or the disarm toon

1 Like

I was writing something but changed my mind and instead will write this: No one knows and no one agrees on what F2P actually means anyways.

The real answer I think is how well did you do in the past? If you were fine getting Sandy/Bruce, I imagine things stay the same. If you struggled to even get the 2nd ranked prize (can’t remember) in that event, then don’t expect top chars to drop in your lap anytime soon.

This is incorrect. Sandy was fully obtainable f2p

3 Likes

Fixed it for ya :slight_smile:

2 Likes

They play around with war rewards. Remember as they’ve ditched AOW you will see variation to CRW prizes sometimes. It’s gold-mod time this week. Don’t assume patterns on 1 result.

And Sandy/Bruce was F2P. I said circumstances, for me that was raid cans. I only had 50 at the start. Someone with 200 would have got her and not spent a penny. Same could be said you didn’t have enough gear or toons lined up for lvl up. @Verdeiwsp reply to you too ^

Yup I got her without spending any money :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Actually staying on topic would be about the game continuing to be F2P or not, not about whether it’s good. Please reread the thread properly before commenting

3 Likes

Are you the scopley forum police?

3 Likes

It’s like saying wow is f2p… Tf is wrong with your brain

2 Likes

I think @kookland needs:
co-11-20161026120357480

1 Like

I already said this.

1 Like

A good example of a f2p game is league of legends. You get the full experience without Any pay wall. For this game in order to get the full experience you Need to fork over some money. And that’s a fact.

6 Likes

Keep calm and stop commenting

8 Likes

downloadfile-1

1 Like