Will anyone pull for Jessie?

They managed to make a worse version of 6* Shane and pop her in Premiere Recruits. Will anybody at all pull for her? I can’t think of one good reason why anybody would.

2 Likes

A guy in my Faction said that she is Good. After I said she is the worst 6*. But he always have to “confront” me. So yeah. Propably this one guy in my Faction to prove a point.

12 Likes

Tell him that you are hopping he will pull and have many pulls after it, he is investing in this game so it wouldn’t fail in providing us many 6* premiere healers. Majority of players asked for 6* healers. In premiere.

3 Likes

Only reason to pull her would be if you had shane as leader. But that’s where you can also say that there’s better options like tyreese, alpha, siddiq, dwight, even yumiko and abraham. She’s an okay healer like Henrique’s rival says but she isn’t worth the wild goose chase.

1 Like

lol theres always that one douche in almost every faction

9 Likes

At least one lol

1 Like

…and if you don’t think that there is then it’s probably you!

6 Likes

There’s sooo many retirements right now. Would love to hear if nopely is aware of them and what the action plan is

1 Like

how did scopley designed this toon? between the christmas party and the new year party without sleeping?

I think no one with a brain, will pull for this crap. But you have right, at least one will pull :smiley:

2 Likes

Many retired in old regions? No problem, scopely will do most unexpected thing (more unexpected then the Spanish inquisition) - they will open a new region! Also needed stuff on teaspoon and new “special” offers.

1 Like

Rewards? They are side side issue man, don’t bother special offer buyers man. Like someone is actually playing game instead of collecting pokemons pfft.

Nobody expects Scopely to open a new region! Their chief weapon is surprise…surprise and fear…fear and surprise… their two weapons are fear and surprise…and ruthless efficiency… their three weapons are fear, surprise, and ruthless inefficiency…and an almost fanatical devotion to the Dollar…their four weapons are - oh bugger.

2 Likes

Anyone pulling for this toon definitely has more money than sense. She’s complete :poop:

9 Likes

Uh, no.

according to the japanese teams we face EVERY crw, yes! a lot of them will pull her…

Lol? I feel ya on that one man.

1 Like

Should make them defences even easier to beat then :wink:

1 Like

Nope.

Not even tempting.

I really don’t like where the meta design is going if this is indicative of what they think is good.

Next new toon is going to have no skills or rush, like Benedict.

The one after that starts the battle confused and stuns your people.

4 Likes

She is much better to be in a tournament then in a pull I wouldn’t mind if she was a war reward… But their is better ways to spend your coin then to pull for her that is for sure.

She should of been the CRW reward. A bit like some of the old 5* war rewards we used to get. Caroline / skylar for example. Definitely not premier recruit standard.

4 Likes