Wich should I ascend?

these are my actuals 6* . kenny and javier 6* are below in the picture, ok now these are my 5* should I go with anna? to fight againts green and yellows? with the new garret leader’s skill? help plz

I’d rather focus on creating a ranged team a bit better than with Lucas lead and would go for Andrea since you don’t have Mirabelle

Andrea/Ty/Michonne/Lori/Lee(or Lucas) for a ranged def/atk team

Regarding Melee, Sandy would have been a okay addition

Without a command it’s hard imo. I would green blue 4* asc to make Siddiq and Glenn. :thinking:

Trying to do that

Ok thanks but for against ranged teams jav lead I can defeated them easily. I don’t have a good team against greens and yellows though.

If you need someone for an anti-melee team, please get Glenn. At least have someone who gives your team buffs.

Hmm… Gov and/or Wandi would be nice for a anti green carl def. :thinking: It’s highly random, but they could be in the supply depot. Same as Glenn but would asc 4* > 5*. And sooo long it doesn’t take to max a 4*

And don’t forget the anti bleed skill. Very helpful sometimes :thinking:

Haven’t really seen it needed. I mostly raid people who have Yumiko.

Andrea

what about wars :stuck_out_tongue:

ascend karlson

Thats a waste of tokens. When it comes time to 6* them you wont have any tokens left :man_facepalming:. Seems like youre drinking the company Koolaid

I would go for Anna , if you already guaranteed to get the green Garrett .
If not Andrea is your best choice right now

thanks, i ascended andrea cause i have the gear, i was short for anna’s gear I will gather the ascendable medals in the time i will get the gear for 6* anna :stuck_out_tongue:

Wait do you not already have one Anna already?

yep, but she is pretty cool making damage with a atq buffer :v:

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.