Why U use Kate?

Tell me mates why lots of peeps still using Kate in team? Whats doing her Focus??

Her focus covers everyone not just the 3 most active skills cover.

She can also pop turn 2 the same as active skills and can hold a 8% weapon speeding everyone else on the team up.

One of a few 5* still very viable on attack

Shhhhhh don’t tell the troglodytes!

Don’t forget 50% more attack

lol
6* 3 target
5* 5 target

Katers gonna kate.

Uses her but not on def that’s what I do

In this new era she can hold her own as a support toon (one of the few 5* I bothered to put mods on.)
She’s also tenacious with an AD weapon :smirk:

haha. kate is garbage. everyone should depot her ASAP.

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Tenacity is good too when Kate is at the brink of death after being smashed by a green toon (if she does not get stunned lol).

please close this thread, its just a troll discussion. Kate is crap. everyone knows it. move on…

She isn’t. As far as I know she is decent. I am not alone to think so.

thats how you future proof a toon give them a useful utility

if you don’t catch my drift - stop talking about certain things on the forum - it always ends up in something getting nerfed or taken away from the player base. Get a fkn clue…

i use her only for faction assault…two of her…she helps get 2 million points…

She’s a niche toon. Serves a purpose for a subset of players…but, once you have certain 6*s she’s a waste of a spot in a team. I got her just in time for her to be nearly pointless, unfortunately

That’s why I said not on def all 5* are worthless on def unless your a noob or in a new region

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.