Why Scopely is so bad with me?

Hello guys, i play this game since 3 years, i’m playing a lot and participate to every évent. I need a single shield since the start of 6☆. I tried monday 50 pull from the new Kal and i hot Michonne Winter (From christmas 2017😥)… Well its ok ! I try to pull magna, 60 times ! And Jésus 5☆. Well, 100 pull for an old 6☆. THANKS SCOPELY FOR UR PROMOS.

i pulled yesterday and got 70 4*s in a row, no 5s is said pull because i had got one the day before.

No worries mate, Scopely is bestowing a new shield upon all ye poor luckless souls! Rejoice, friend, for all your pulls were for nothing and you’ll have to make do with f2p material.

SHAME SCOPELY SHAME

A shield that you have to pay to the scopley monthly club to be able to fully level the character. I bet shortly after this they come out with 7 star toons, making the free 6 star shield irrelevant. THAT would be par for scopley’s typical performance.

I want my money back

Good luck on getting your money back. Not gonna happen.

This is bs no game should be this hard to pull a character, I’l probably be leaving near the end of the year after reading about the survival club

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.