Why remove losses from win/loss section of profile?

Terrible decision, that.

13 Likes

Until I saw your post (didn’t read update notes) I thought someone we recruited didn’t have any losses at all.

I am dumb

I don’t like it I earned my 1700+ loses

4 Likes

Gotta protect the snowflakes out there

6 Likes

18.1.3 really is the snowflake update.

Censoring chat, censoring raid losses. I wonder what bs is coming next

Bet maim still won’t be fixed though whatever it is. Smh

15 Likes

The thing about that is makes it look some1 just don’t raid that much

Next is no1 loses rep in raids

4 Likes

Or how about this every new player starts at level 100 and get the 1st 100 level prizes already

1 Like

Completely pointless update, the wins tab looks daft on it’s own.

RIP losses tab 2015-2019.

7 Likes

I agree wasting there time censoring what is said even when it doesn’t insult anybody. And raid loses. territories still gitched among other things. I’ve had my whole town level 20 on everything since early 2017 and still have blank spots how about a update for that already

Because the sweet little snowflakes are offended

2 Likes

This is more of a butthurt update if anything

It’s funny because I’ve never seen anyone even complain about raid losses being shown. Goes to show scopely prioritizes pointless crap over the mainstream issues.

4 Likes

Overall, we waited this long for an update, which basically consisted of censorship of certain words and the raid loss counter removed? lol, lame af.

7 Likes

The censoring from what I seen in Marion no1 is a fan

Just got accepted for the 19.0 beta test and I’d like to present to everyone the future of raiding:

Hey the loss counter’s removed, why not remove losses too? Everyone’s a winner! :hugs:

10 Likes

That was war in my region pre-transfers lol

The losses probably disappeared accidentally when they were adding the chat filter and they decided to make it a feature.

sjws ruin everything. what’s next ?

1 Like

snowflakes of the world unite!!! no losses, no hurtful language!!! safe spaces for everyone!

1 Like