Why is scopely making a s class marlon and rosie

Scopely is literally running out of ideas. I have a feeling the marlon and rosie is just a retexture of clothes. And just changed to strong. (Weird that I pulled fast marlon and rosie from 5 star recruits and their making a s class marlon and rosie strong)

If their trying to milk money try harder.

9 Likes

There have been plenty characters in this game with minimal changes and trait differences. Yellow survivors club Andrea and one of the red Andrea‘s have the same card face. When people keep saying the company is milking for money… That’s their job that’s how they stay in business.

3 Likes

Ik but this feels like they put no effort in it. They probably just gave him a light as ever reskin

1 Like

Why is it such a big deal? There’s no need to try to stir up turmoil.

2 Likes

Its not Im just asking. Why are they making a s class of a char that’s already out.

Can you ask the same question about the 15 or 16 maybe 20 different ricks there are.

1 Like

Maggie should have been S class instead of Marlon.

Poor Maggie hasn’t been released and is already outdated.

By the end of the month they say…

Two more S class toons before she gets released.

Happy happy joy joy.

9 Likes

he is probably the war toon…

2 Likes

Every other leak is not TBH

1 Like

He has bot 5* or 6* so he is most likely free
Same with kapoor depending on collection requirements

There’s already a 5* priya that’s been out a long time and now there is an S class version so this is nothing new.

Do you need attention?

2 Likes

If scopes were smart, they would release Maggie with an S Class collection in the museum. I know we all bitch about grinding through collection items, but turning in 2 6* to get an S Class is something most f2p can achieve. I think i have 3 or 4 of her 5* version already. It would bring back a little faith in the player base also by not releasing an outdated ascendable while pumping out their next OP flavor of the week, seeing how they’ve been pushing us away slowly. All we need is that glimmer of hope

3 Likes

What other character would you make? Every major and minor character has been released already, unless you’re suggesting Scopely makes an S-class out of people that appears in like 3 panels in the comics, or to invent a brand new character. Both options people will crap on Scopely for.

2 Likes

S class rick!

1 Like

Same with Negans and Glenn pretty much most toons have similar or identical cards

2 Likes

Poor Maggie she needs a hug

Let’s be honest, you shouldn’t care because you dont have the funds to buy it.

1 Like

No I dont want attention. Im just saying. Why do we need a s class marlon and rosie? I barely see him on the battlefield

cartoon-characters-ohhh-meme_53_paused

1 Like

Yeah lol. A s class amber would be nice to see. (I made this thread cause I barely see people use him in raids)