Why I cannot pick or change regions

Played this game couple years ago, then I nuked my acc.
Now I want to play again but It won’t let me to pick or change regions.

I made this acc 2 month ago, and there is no other regions.

Today I made a new one and there is a same problem.

So now I want an answer from some administrator, why I can’t chose region and play with my friends?¿???

I don’t want to transfer my acc, I just want to make a new one on region where my friends play…

Sorry for this bad English…kiss kiss

When you start new accounts you are put in one of the newer regions and they don’t allow you to move to other regions.

They reckon it’s to protect new players.

1 Like

It is for his own good, even if he doesn’t realise it yet. Lol

2 Likes

Haha I get why they would keep new regions closed off to others but I do think that if anyone is crazy enough to want to play in an older region they should be able to.

Basically Scopely don’t want them to see what their future is like :laughing:

3 Likes

Very true, especially if you were starting the game because a friend told you to. Couldn’t meet them for a year

2 Likes

Are u stupid or what? I have old friend here on RTS. I don’t care about “game progress” and shit I just want to play with them

1 Like

Hey there’s no need to be rude. These are the facts, whether you like it or not. You cannot play in another region if you start a new account.

It’s possible. More likely I’m sarcastic as a jaded 4 year old player with a reputation for satirical comments.

1 Like

Why so angry? :joy: People above gave you an explanation why you cannot move right now.

2 Likes

I’m angry on his comment…for his own good…man…I don’t care about game progress I want to play with my folks…

1 Like

you sound like a right :bellhop_bell::end:

2 Likes

If you’d waited 5 seconds you’d have seen me use an exact example of your situation as a reason why it has downsides lol

2 Likes

Ok, I apologise, but I’m so frustrated…it’s stupid…

So when will they let me to change region? When I got 150lvl ? Or when I pay 1500$ wtf…?

1 Like

Only after a while unfortunately, usually they open after 6 months I think? If not more

It’s nothing to do with you personally, it’s the region as a whole. Until it is more established players in that region won’t be able to play in others.

I’m not sure of the exact length of time but as Parker said it’s at least 6 months.

Are u kidding me??

Oh w8 I know, this is exactly why I left… Scopely … LoL :grinning:
Sorry guys once more.

I’m not certain but it’s around that. Plus side, you might have joined your region later in that timeframe, so not as long left till it opens

Don’t worry about apologising, occupational hazard of virtual sarcasm lol

1 Like

They should allow new accounts to move, just give a big bold warning that it might be a very bad idea. And a double ‘are you sure?’ screen

3 Likes

50% of good game is to play with ppl you know.
But scopely don’t think like that… They don’t want you to play with friends and have a good time in game

1 Like

You could write a message to the in-game support, describe your problem in a kind way and maybe they’re going to help you moving your account to your preferred region.

1 Like