Why doesn't scopely ever give compensation for thier problems?

I have played RTS since launch, so I know that compensation is an evil word that scopely pretends doesn’t exist. But why? Every other online game gives compensation when they screw up. It’s just pixels, it doesn’t cost them anything to do the right thing. It just creates Goodwill from us players

3 Likes

They are compensating, if it’s war you’re referring to. They made an entire announcement post about it

2 Likes

What you say is true. But, the compensation they chose is absolutely laughable and insulting.

3 Likes

Because you guys are beyond addictive and they are taking advantage of the situation.

3 Likes

I am addictive. Ppl love me. ::wink::

1 Like

This game is your crack… and they know it.

1 Like

Stop being a crack head and they will change

2 Likes

MEtP6XftcuDoA

4 Likes

We’re telling them to make it more addictive. Work that out

4 Likes

What do you want? A free pull even if the faction isnt in the top? For all? C’mon before they would give you 5 cans and nothing more.

1 Like

Better. What they chose wasn’t even what ppl are concerned with missing out on.

1 Like

It’s an opportunistic shitty reclaim maybe 20 tokens and thats all, but a free pull? Nah for a newbie a free pull for no effort it’s too much

For a newbie, enticing compensation will keep them in the game more than a crashing app…

2 Likes

Bro just go to work, clean the house, mow the lawn, and ignore the game. It’s not that hard.

More are concerned with the placement handicap and missing out on opportunities to knock out pathway milestones. Pretty reasonable, imho.

You must be new to the game

It is their …not thier…smh

1 Like

Grammar Police

Been here since week 1. :man_shrugging:

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.