Why do we always war the same faction?

So over here at Lewis, we’re rank 1 faction and all way we’ve been fighting the rank 2 faction, it’s getting really kinda boring.

I mean maybe like, 3 or 4 times we live fought other factions.

What’s the problem? Why can’t we match with others for variety?

1 Like

becuse they dont add up to 6 players so they dont searching

3 Likes

Na, there’s a few active factions here.

But do they fill
Look at how many matches they have done

3 Likes

Top facs search more due to higher activity, therefore u match them more. Can’t match with something that isn’t there.

3 Likes

What they can do is add robot factions/ players with mix of fighting real factions. Feeds low and high faction

They could certainly add a bot system for factions that have to wait around a long time for one or two players. Perhaps put a countdown for when someone starts a party. 10 minute timer. After ten minutes, it gets randomly filled with a bit from the faction. Make it random so it’s not always the best defense.

2 Likes

Why even war at all? So boring. :pensive:

1 Like

Because you are top Faction if you guy don’t face, you I’ll probably see someone of a low Faction saying how matchmaking suck because they keep fighting top2

1 Like

All of which is dancing around the main issue. Scopely has tweaked their game into something that most players don’t want to bother with any more. There aren’t enough interested players to support interesting war. Prizes have become…silly and do not advance the average player as Scopely has monetized the fun out. Unless you pay…lots.

2 Likes

I would give you 10 stars for this comment.
People who don’t get this never will.

1 Like

Thanks. I guess I’m hanging on because it used to be fun. I imagine it’s now run by lawyers and accountants. I’m hoping those promises for the future will mean something… and fun might reappear? Lol

My faction seems on the verge of disintegration based on loss of fun and interest.

500 red velvet cakes, yeah that was absolutely great for my Team that I bought from League store and won from Wars.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.