Why do people care about territories so much?

Like cmon dude does it really matter none of it matters not one bit seeing those people rant on gc when territories get walkers is hilarious they take it so serious and I just don’t like it makes buying cans just to walker em totally worth it.

5 Likes

Well I love my region and the peeps who preside there so why would I want it fuck em off :man_shrugging:t3:

3 Likes

Dude you’ll like never see these people irl who tf cares

1 Like

Errrr I do :smile:

2 Likes

Control freaks. I for one do not miss the days where you would get 36 messages to add defense in an hour.

Territories has and always will suck. I say nuke it. It’s not like they have had any success in fixing all the crashes nor will they ever update any of the spots. 4-star tokens? :rofl:

6 Likes

i would ask a question if the game is a source of problems and always just negative for your life then why to keep playing it and always saying bad comments here to every one maybe it is better to find a new game that is fun for you

2 Likes

War dude, war.

3 Likes

Dude watching the mental breakdowns of control freaks aka territory huggers is hilarious they act like you’re hitler or that Asian dude that is always talking with trump on cnn

1 Like

Some of them are very useful… ie, xp (not so much anymore), survivor territories, level up and world regen… but yea, the rest can go away lol.

People are also upset about them being walkers because they can score league points. Well now they can but it’s still only half.

1 Like

I’m sorry you’re upset bruh.

Lol league points are nothing to cry about dude bunch of babies play this game crying over 48 league points it ain’t the end of the world

1 Like

Yea I mean I agree but some people get mad about it. I would also argue though if the points aren’t important then why knock them to walkers though. I agree that it’s overblown.

1 Like

Sure, but at least you get three of the 4* tokens, so it’s not totally useless!

I really don’t like people or factions being called out on gc about anything.

What’s the point of needlessly sending territories to walkers? It’s mostly trolls just finding ways to annoy people.

In my region people mainly apply weaker territory defence that doesn’t help.

It’s better applying half decent defences that most can beat but the trolls bounce off of or waste more cans that they that specifically bought to be douches with.

5 Likes

Since they’ve added leaque trophies as reward for clearing walkers it even got worse that people emptying territories. At least that’s what I experience in my region, which is Marion. They go from one territory to another and just attack once without adding a weak team. All day long you can watch this nonsense.

I’m in Marion as well the 1 att on lands is so annoying just hit it twice and add a team I think that’s part of the problem with white out conditions the 2nd person that hits it says screw adding a team. Also the white out mostly comes in certain parts of the day when I woke up in the morning it’s alot more like that more than when I go to sleep

It still would be best just to take trophies out.

2 Likes

They take out trophies I’m not doing territories again only weapon craft I had span I didn’t att a single land for 3 or 4 months atleast it has people going after lands now b4 it was boring. Also scopely please redo map already.

Lol. Wish that was true. Some people just like drama and being bossy