Why did you spend time and money creating 'zoo escape'?

The rewards in that roadmap would have been so-so for the 4 star era, but in the scalss era they are absolutely pointless. Even brand new players will be catapulting ahead of the point where that roadmap is useful in the space of a week or 2 after starting. It benefits absolutely nobody and you paid an employee for the time to create it. I’m just baffled as to why. Are you that out of sync with your own game?

18 Likes

Main reason is to learn Kyle gameplay

4 Likes

You don’t learn anything when u put your sclass team and press auto

11 Likes

Then it is hard to see what he do.
You dont need to stress them

But the team should get that we should get human opponents instead of walkers in learning toons map.

6 Likes

Yea he needs to be faced against human enemies not walkers

3 Likes

Tbf, every player knows how confuse works and how cleanses work.
If they were going to do this properly they would need human opponents based on current real teams and prizes to match.

8 Likes

So far I am enjoying the story :man_shrugging:

But yes the stage rewards start off a bit slow, and just don’t get any better, if they had just thrown 2 or 3 Benedict’s in there…

1 Like

Except that nobody will start that map when looking at rewards. Therefore nobody will see kyle working.
If that is the only purpose, make the map with no cost of energy.
If the map costs energy, make the rewards worth playing it.

3 Likes

Kyle is set up to combat human stages, the walker stages are a waste of time because you see none of his ability

4 Likes

Scopely dont do a great events,its trash event and another trash event.

Good you surface this i hope @GR.Scopely take it to the team that new charachters roadmaps should be human or we cant see how “good” they are

3 Likes

Really the prizes of all stages are irrelevant and little reason to want to play it.

2 Likes

'member when Scopely released FREE and USEFUL 4 stars characters on roadmaps like Shane or Hershel?

6 Likes

Yeah it’s just a tool to sell the toon. If you notice there is no Mr. Jones roadmap though since if you are in the right bucket you can get him for free

Well, to see Kyle’s gameplay, he’d have to use his skills. Played the entire first part of the roadmap and although his AP bar was full, he didn’t rush once! On auto, I should mention.

3 Likes

Rubbish . You learn nothing fighting walkers , if they wanted to show off his skill set it should have been Nightmare grade and Human opponents .

1 Like

Screw nightmare mode as too often make them unbeatable or no fun to run a level for 30 mins. Don’t be giving them ideas like that as take it too far.

Though agree should be human stages instead with some higher difficulty… make people enjoy playing levels with a new toon an more people may pull for them :thinking: an as always level rewards should be better.

Get people playing may start paying

2 Likes

Can’t really use him on walkers so it was pointless

1 Like

His rush makes the bird looks like it has litteral down syndromes seriously that bird has a spas atk mid rush no joke

1 Like

The rewards are garbage. Skipping that one for sure

1 Like