Why did milestones get raised for blitz

When u have a active faction it’s hard to allow everyone to get in anque let alone get 75k at times wish it was 50 still that way if u don’t have all day to wait to try and get in air it’s easy to get 50k

3 Likes

It isn’t blitz

3 Likes

Blitz and a half?

I was upset it wasn’t 100k i need everyone in my faction hitting 100k not 75

1 Like

Why? 77777.

Fun fact: Milestones aren’t necessary.

They could have put up a 1Mil milestone as additional rewards for players who play a lot, but there will always be people complaining about milestones being high.

2 Likes

Nothing says u can’t go over 75k or even 50k but when u have a super active faction sometimes it’s hard to get everyone in

1 Like

Then they don’t get the higher milestones then. I don’t see what’s the issue. If they put it at 50k max, then players who hit 75k will miss out on bonus rewards.

Thats bullshit.

If you are in an active faction, 6v6 you can easily have 6-10 people wanting to queue but unable to get in. Who wants to sit around for hours waiting to try to pounce on a queue to beat their other faction members for a chance to play. Plus Region war generally has longer wait times.

So a 30hr war, 6v6, and region, certainly is worthy of people complaining about milestone goals. Then again $copley has just ignored milestones when screwing with the length, etc of other events, so its something I guess (then again they shortened war to allow their update to be released, which ended up being screwed up anyway… oh well)

1 Like

Its defently oh well, this community has become complacent, they just accept anything that happens now. Its sad really, its like we players are the walkers just walking around brain dead playing this game and accepting anything this company does. Some complain, some defend the actions of this company, some finally give it all up and free themselves, some just troll, some take this as a job, a job in which they pay to work lol but if you look at this community of players you will notice that we the gamers are the walkers

2 Likes

Divide et impera

Its an old rule of war, this applies to litterally everything we humans do, we love to make teams and fight againat each other, scopely is just taking advantage of an old war tactic but yea we are so busy ripping each other apart and winning this divide and conquer bs that weve forgotten whats really going on here, whos really the one pulling the strings, we play scopelys game and i dont mean twd rts lol

1 Like

I don’t think you get the point of my post.

OP is complaining that the milestones were raised from 50k to 75k. (When actually decreased from 100k to 75k) Given his region, 50k is a obtainable amount whereas 75k isn’t, for the sake of letting others in the faction participate in war.

What I’m pointing out if the fixation that you guys have with “completing every single god damm milestone.” Would you rather they just remove the 75k milestone completely? Just leave it at 50k and any player that hits 75k won’t get the final milestone reward? I don’t get the fixation with getting every single possible reward, even if it means putting your mind through an endless grind. See what rewards are reasonable given the time frame and effort needed, and just go for it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.