Why 49 hats? 15 characters

Why are we earning the last 7 hats? We can’t do anything with the last 9! It’s not like you’re even selling 11 or 21 hats. Is any thought being put into this

14 Likes

Thought the same lol. Then I remembered thinking is not Scopely strong suit.

5 Likes

4 Likes

500 gold bag for this hat in shop

Yep scopes think there being clever, oh there goes another 100 people leaving the game cuz it pissed em off :man_shrugging:t3:

3 Likes

We know scopely only thinks about money. But this is plain ###

1 Like

scopely just wants money, i hate them

Yet you play their game, @Sasnoaka right? :joy:

1 Like

yes KKKKKKKKKK but I they won’t have my money

It was perfectly well thought out. They knew it would annoy us being only one hat short of a pull and so they think they can play on our frustration to manipulate us into spending to get the last one.

7 Likes

Pull? What wheel?

I’m pretty sure most people would understand what I meant. Pull/claim/collection/whatever you feel like calling it 🤷.

2 Likes

What can you do with hats? Get kings or something? :man_shrugging:t5:

Trade them in the black market section of the depot. but everything is in multiples of 10 and the missions only give you 49. Scopely math.

As mentioned above - even the ‘deals’ are in multiples of 10… So the last 7 hats gained from missions will always be worthless.

Pull is on a wheel imo. Claim is anywhere else. I honestly was confused because I thought there was a wheel I wasn’t seeing.

1 Like

Just hold on to the 9. Scopely will forget about it and eventually recycle those hats, and you’ll get a leg up in an event in like two months when all the toons whose cards you can pick up now are obsolete. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Can’t even buy 11 lmao

these people have no shame

1 Like

Common guys don’t treat the Special kids bad just cause they can’t do math.