Who would you like to be made ascendable?

• OG Zeke
  • OG Rick (safety behind bars)
  • Andrea (A Larger World)
  • Michonne (A Larger World)
  • Zeke (Survival Road)
  • Jesus (Survival Road)
  • Michonne (Prestige Edition)
  • Tyrese (Miles Behind Us)
  • Carl (What Comes After)
  • Drop Comments If You Have Others :grin:

0 voters

3 Likes

OG Rick all day long.

Side note prestige michonne definitely needs a legendary form, but they should resolve the whole issue with her being stuck in form regions for those players who moved.

3 Likes

Any character can become ascendable, the question of good and free is what actually comes into play.

1 Like

MARK
@kalishane make it happen please

I think they need to have a prestige michonne event. Start it off with a musuem event to unlock the 5 star version. Gain points to unlock each tier gear and the last tier gear is unlocked by obtaining a certain piece kinda like the dead michonne head for negan.

Lol are you still hoping for mark :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

That would be a terrific idea

How about all of the above?

8 Likes

Hunter would be a good one imo, he was about the most op of the 5* revives, I’d like to see him get the same treatment as a 6*.

1 Like

@kalishane i see your vote for prestige michonne :rofl::rofl::rofl: nice choice

Why couldn’t this be multi-choice? I have 3 of these guys. Unfortunately, I lost my last fuck for Prestige Michonne.

3 Likes

Kalishane is the messenger, not the deliverer.

Not on your list

And choices are limited

Not go to vote

My choices:

my favourite Lori

And the other two I think they deserved it

2 Likes

Larry definitely

The one and only answer should be all 5*s. Anything else means you think it’s okay they fucked over their payers and playerbase.

4 Likes

I would like to see some old premiers become ascendable so those of us who paid for pulls aren’t left with useless tokens. Admittedly I don’t have many premier 5* in my roster (5 or 6 I think) but my two favs I used all the time and would love to be able to use again are dual wield michonne and something to fear Glenn. They were both fun and made a real difference to my teams.

Whispers into screams Jesus
Prestige Michonne
Konrad
Hunter/Rosita

1 Like

Exactly what I was going to say :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Screenshot_20180418-115147

Screenshot_20180418-115158

Too old !

4 Likes

Limited edition negan and his general, limited edition dwight. I miss running these two as i did since i won them up to until the arrival of 6*

2 Likes