Who will you use your first Veteran's Ring on? Arenas LIVE

Not sure where to put my rings yet, so I’ll be hoarding them. Who will be the first character you use the rings on. You don’t have to say anybody who starts with S-Class. lol Just figuring out this new mode & trying to share what I know. Thanks for watching!

2 Likes

Michelle maybe. I mean don’t get me wrong, I’m getting peanuts at the moment. But she’s probably the strongest and most versatile I have

4 Likes

I’m going to use them on you… wink

3 Likes

I saw a team in arena with a vet ring used on the :tough: Denise.

Cringe…

9 Likes

Zachary possibly. I use him on atk & def

2 Likes

Hey, maybe that’s his waifu or bae or wtfever people do with their weird internet game fantasies

2 Likes

Raven. She goes in all my teams so it’ll have the biggest impact on my game overall if they’re on her.

2 Likes

Probably Ryan

2 Likes

As I will most likely never have S toon. Would you use on revive Carl, burn ty, or harper

1 Like

Harper is an absolute monster and it’s a shame she’s only gen1 but I’d seriously consider her

2 Likes

Not counting my chickens before the eggs hatch. I’m f2p so I know damn well I won’t get ANY rings and by the time I do there will be like 2 years and the game will either be dead for a year :joy: or SS Class aka 8* will in the game.

1 Like

I’m using mine on Romanov yes bring on the hate

3 Likes

3 Likes

I want to know why he chose that name(?)… I wonder if it is the reason I am thinking about.

1 Like

Is it actually him?

:joy::rofl:

As for the name it was for the war theme

Let me check my league.

Actually Romanov has one of the higher attacks shown in the tower if he has all his rings. I was looking through my roster to see what one ring would give everyone seems like 1 rings boosts some more than others. Michelle and Leon are two that I remember.

2 Likes

Not him… Denise is popular.

2 Likes