Who is the acting scopley community supervisor

Just need to know who to tag

3 Likes

@kalishane

7 Likes

She was my bae.
Rip.

4 Likes

Officially its @WalkerTexasRanger but he doesnt engage on forums.
Generally @TayTron answers more often.

Unofficially @Parker @LadyGeek @Opie are actually helpful :woman_shrugging:

11 Likes

10 Likes

Nobody. May as well @ me. I’ll care as much and do as much about your issue as any acting community manager :smiley:

14 Likes

TBH it’s a shit show, total disrespect for the community, our best friends here now are our charity workers @LadyGeek @Opie @Parker

11 Likes

For just a small donation of £25 a month, you can support our vital work.

11 Likes

Take my money!

1 Like

Not Kalishane haha. You can tag Tex and I, though depending on the issue it may be more effective to send us a direct message or reach out to us on Discord (especially if it’s an issue specific to your own account).

6 Likes

Ain’t no use tagging Tex. He does nothing but post a topic and don’t even bother to read the comments. Smh

4 Likes

Discord is so user unfriendly to say the least

@TayTron I’ll tag here not on discord, discord does not help the community :hugs:

2 Likes

Its fking dumb, “Let’s have a forum, post a ‘discussion’ topic on everything we do in the game but not read or reply to any of it because we use Discord now.”

5 Likes

Thank you for being around for us on the Forum Tay Tron, really appreciate it pal.

1 Like

there isnt one now i dont think. There is a discord manager not a community one though

I can’t say for myself, but @Bane obviously disagrees… We chatted about how @WalkerTexasRanger went incommunicado in March (after posting "will try balancing my efforts [between forum and discord]) and Bane confirmed my suspicions, that his activity is negligible as well besides posting the news…

Lol, just compare the forum statistics…
@TayTron’s recent read time is 7 hours

@WalkerTexasRanger’s recent time is 2 hours

If you had any direct statistics about posts / replies, it would be even clearer. Tex hasn’t replied to a single post since more than two months now - all he ever does is post the news, locks it and posts a discussion thread to the news item.
I counted at least 27 activities (actual replies!) For @TayTron in the same time period.
Coincidentally, there’s one golden in here:

2 Likes

Wow that is really bad and is discrimination

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.