Who is still locked out of account and on which platform?

I don’t believe this is update related. The reports and the poll on the other thread seem to indicate the lockout is 50/50 split between Android and iOS. There was no update on Android, our accounts just stopped working midday Friday.

Mine was late night Friday around the iOS update for the game

Not a typical update, but a fix they sent out because of war issues. I was in the game when I was booted out and it tried to download 0.2 mb
That fix must have created a worse issue for many others.

1 Like

Submitted a ticket to support at the link above… says it submitted, but I’m not receiving an auto reply from them… isn’t in my spam, nor my inbox…

1 Like

Bump loads of people still locked out

2 Likes

Yep it’s beyond a joke this

So, I loaded NoxPlayer on my PC and logged into the game that way… I was able to log in as a new player, but when I link my account that’s when the game still crashes on me… so then, I go back to my phone, and am able to get in game on my phone… BUT, again once I link the account, the game crashes on me still… so this would appear to be account related at this point for everyone involved…

1 Like

exactly, they do nothing. I sent lots of emails and so far nothing.

Meh I’d say so if the game loaded up more but not just cutting off soon as you click it

1 Like

Exactly the same here. Used Nox and the game runs fine on a new account, but as soon as I connect to Facebook it crashes. Game then runs perfectly on my phone (having been auto-logged out there), but as soon as I connect to Facebook again it crashes. Definitely an account issue and not related to platform or game updates or anything. Hope our accounts aren’t permanently lost or something like that (if that’s possible?).

Still don’t think it’s account based tbh hence what I said before the game isn’t loading at all and is closing off straight away if it was account based the game would load at least and not cut off straight away

Mine also closes straight away. But only if I’m already logged in on that device. Have you tried logging in on another device? Like I said, the game runs absolutely fine on my phone as long as I’m not logged into my account. I played a little on a brand new account and even logged into an old account connected to another Facebook account. Both worked flawlessly. But as soon as I login to my main account it crashes and then the game won’t load again from there.

1 Like

Can use my old account on my old phone but again it shouldn’t be an account issue I’m fully f2p and this only started doing this once the iOS update went live yesterday

1 Like

I loaded the game on a different device, and was able to play thru the tutorial as a new player. As soon as I linked my account, that device now crashes when the game is launched.

1 Like
1 Like

@VonCletus Yeah, that’s why I’m saying it’s an account issue. Same thing with me. It’s definitely a bug they introduced yesterday with the patch, but it’s something specific about our accounts that’s triggering it and causing the game to crash, and not something to do with our devices.

1 Like

Bumping still an issue

2 Likes

Still not able to play kicks me out while loading

3 Likes

Been locked out 26 hours now. Poor and slow responses from support.

2 Likes

Thank you lady geek, completely forgot I could do that. Message has been sent as half my faction can not log into game

1 Like