Who is enjoying Dwight's fun-gun?

I have worked on it a lil and it’s in the armory for another upgrade. But this is how it stands now. I gave it to my newly ascended Tyreese and omg, it’s glorious! Anyone else having fun with it? Who did you give it to?

3 Likes

Alpha with 40 crit

1 Like

Everyone?

1 Like

Every time we get something cool for free the meta changes. Prepare for the five star weapon announcement.

2 Likes

Nice! I imagine that’s bringing up some sweet numbers!

0 Likes

I’m enjoying it it’s my first real good weapon since I’m still researching in armoire

1 Like

Alpha with Crit is a deadly combo. The gun almost seems tailor made for her.

1 Like

3 Likes

Getting the double attack and then collateral twice can one shot any 6* red

1 Like

That Huge Bonus to AP is a fantastic choice. I might end up doing that eventually.

1 Like

Lol this weapon is OP. Imma keep the attk since you can on shot reds and give huge ap when attacking. Abe has indomitable so def isn’t needed. I guess.

0 Likes

Now did you do that with territory buffs, or without it?

0 Likes

I did it with territory buffs and gave it to Tyreese. Abe has his own defensive gun which makes him tankier for my team.

0 Likes

Is abe worth ascending? Like, really worth it for attacking

0 Likes

He was my second ascended character after Mirabelle. And although people say he fell off the meta, you have no idea how many times he has prevented shields/heals/revives from going off due to his taunt. If an enemy procs their shield and you do his AR, next turn, shields will go down. This is a massive lifesaver when Mirabelle’s AR is gone or recharging. I love him. In fact, I have another Abe that I can’t wait to ascend. Eventually, I will run Mirabelle, 2x Abe, Tyreese, and new Dwight.

0 Likes

Would you rather ascend him or tyreese? I run 2 yumi siddiq mira and shiva currently

0 Likes

In the armory adding attack ap

0 Likes

I run double Abe with Yumiko. Big fan. Haven’t bothered with Ty. I would recommend Abe although i’d Prefer a 2nd Yumiko.

0 Likes

That’s very tough to say. Each has utility. Honestly tho, you get some nice returns from either. Tyreese is absolutely remarkable and Abe is tanky as all hell. I just ascended Tyreese yesterday and already seeing a drastic improvement. Abe allowed my team to last during tough one-on-ones or against shields and other taunts. Honestly, you should probably focus on Tyreese, cuz he is a killer. Also, makes revivers impossible and vs. revivers, you will win most of the time.

0 Likes

That 40% is beautiful!

0 Likes