Who did Command The best?

“Dale and Nik not included due to stat increase”,”please put why you chose who you picked”

• Glenn
  • Connie
  • Kelly
  • Siddiq

0 voters

1 Like

Glenn he can carry a more annoying weapon (ap down or stun) than Sid and his buff to all is better than the ap gain to me. The other two greens are ok but the buff is just better than some mediocre damage.

2 Likes

Any suggestions for a next poll,I’m still new to this poll thing.

Used siddiq since his inception. Hes been a major player in many of my teams. His rush has even saved certain raids as he gave someone the ap to stop or straight up kill someone who wqs giving me an issue. Plus the impair has put in the work to

5 Likes

Theyre all different depending on your target and team. Ranged/melee/etc. Can’t really vote on one

Command is pretty clutch

What bottom left mod do you tend to find works best with them?

2 Likes

I don’t have any of them.Just wanted to get the community opinions

Get at least one for each situation:
Glenn through SD
Siddiq through ascension
Both are very capable as noted above
The other two are much harder to get

1 Like

Glenn as he is an all round good toon (other than his active) as he confuse two which is and an extra positive it goes though guardian as it isn’t an attack and it stops that person rushing which could be like a buffed version of impair and he buffs attack and defence by 65% which is great on a defence team as it is more defence a d the attack is an added bonus and extra attack for more damage which is good on attack and defence teams

1 Like

Since it’s in past tense I’m gonna say 4* Joey did command the best. He allowed me to build a turn 1 attack before I had command Maggie or Brianna and his ar doing alert damage actually helped every once in a while when a pesky green would stay alive past the ar’s

1 Like

Better yet Glenn and/or siddiq with Eric lead

Where is the 4* Chad option?

3 Likes

Kelly was who i used for a long time on my melee attack. He taunts 2 and gives ap to 2 on his rush. I realize glenn has a buff but typically by time the command actually goes off i only had a toon or 2 left to kill. So the taunt 2 and ap gain was nice. Usually set off 2 others and raid done. Glenns confuse and buff is nice tho wont argue that. Connie i think would of been more used has she not been the 3rd green command released. Sid is also a great toon for ranged squad. Cant really pick 1 as they all had a place but kelly was my most used.

1 Like

I have all 4. For defense, it depends on my lead. If ranged lead, I use Sid, if melee lead, I use Glenn.

For offense however, it’s Sid, all the time no matter what. I would prefer Glenn since he can have a stun weapon, but Sid’s active skill (Confuse 1 for 2 turns) is so much better than Glenns (Cure bleed). Crowd control in important to me stop shields and AR’s from going off.

1 Like

Siddiq

Can hold a double attack weapon which helped me a ton.

His rush made it to where I don’t have to sacrifice any damage that siddiq could have done if he used command on tyresse.

1 Like

I run Glenn with a Stun sword which helps me alot plus his rush is decent with the buffs and confuse 2.

1 Like

Best command ?? Easy.

5 Likes

The f2p master?on my poll!

Oh well I pick Glenn then green can hold stun sword confuse and gives a buff.

2 Likes

Green command heath. 85% aint nuttin to fox wit.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.