Yeah,Waiting on energy to fill

5 Likes

Put Brian as he was readily available for everyone as Konrad is a small chance

2 Likes

Joshua is just mistake.

2 Likes

His name is Bryan. It’s literally right there and you misspelled it. #irked

4 Likes

Only konrad over alpha becausenhis rush is 2 reg attacks so does more damage. Alpha is 58 ap confuse 2 for a turn. With right setup she pops every 2 turns. Bryan is a great toon as well once splash damage is on hia weapon he does major damage. Its a hard choice.

2 Likes

Well,Least I didn’t put brain

1 Like

My grandad is Called Brian (spelt like that) not Bryan as in the toon so that’s probably where I got it From

1 Like

Bryan wins hands down. Pure damage output is massive with crit weapon and crit mods, plus with Huge AP on attack lead he can rapid fire AR every other turn. He’s my boy!

1 Like

Konrad is nasty…sheesh.

I personally find that using attacks mods hit harder on a consistent basis compared to crit mod set.

3 Likes

I use konrad with a crit set and he works wonders. With disarm michonne on his side, only pure yellow teams put him down. But man, he is awesome

2 Likes

I tried the crit mod set with him and disarm Louis… there are times they hit really hard with it…but on a more consistent basis I definitely prefer the attack mod set with crit abilities. Collateral damage is super fun but he is definitely a glass Cannon

I find I unbelievable when I occasionally hit double attack and collat on a single attack and wipe out 3 toons at once. Konrads definitely the best one

Im gonna say josh for his recover stun skill and his rush has 100% heal reduction to a line for 2 turns, no revive, no hp boost, no heals for 2 turns to a line is really nice.

Bryan is badass, his hp boost gain seems to pop a lot, (i will try for splash one day) and with a huge bonus on weapon and huge bonus lead, after he rushs hes rushing none stop and can put in heavy damage

Dont have the other 2, i love my bryan but i have to say josh for his skill and rush

1 Like