Who are you picking this gold brick crate?

I might go for James!

• Christa
  • Angel
  • James

0 voters

I’m mostly looking at James because of that sweet CD2. Plus since I got Eric and Lee, he’ll be great on my defense team.

2 Likes

I was tempted to go for James because I got Christa last time but with everyone and their mother running Stevens on attack teams I feel like I needed angel more.

2 Likes

Angel is a rainbow lead, has Daze T1 which neuters the 2 top 6 stars and slows down a everyone else’s actives, has trauma which is excellent and also has exhaust just to screw with Doc and Guo a little bit more. That’s not even counting her damage. Not even a choice imo.

7 Likes

My only question about trauma : does it work when the status effect is healed by itself (like when after 1 turn for bleeding modif, or 3 turns for burning modif) ?

1 Like

I personally went James. My ranged team is extremely powerful and counters the doc with priya. But angel is definitely a nice pickup if you’ve got no other counters for him.

1 Like

What the heck is a modif?

2 Likes

Probably a bad translation from me, but it’s the things you put on a character to upgrade their stats/their resistant to some negative status etc…

1 Like

Angel and she did not disappoint at all! Very nice!!

2 Likes

No. Don’t think of that as a ‘heal’ think of that instead as it ‘wearing off’ (not sure if ‘wearing off’ will translate very well btw), that wouldn’t activate trauma.

1 Like

I think I’m gonna pick up a second James. While Angel really could be really Nice, I run a Melee Attack Team with Jackson Lead, James, Amber, Rick and Mia. The Second James would then replace Rick. On Defense I currently still run Donny, until I get Pete.

1 Like

you dont hve any choie to pick but angel imo

1 Like

I think “wearing off” applies well in case of buff/debuff.
Thanks for the answer, would have been pretty op if it was the case.

2 Likes

If you pick two James you’re just dumb

5 Likes

Lol why?

i picked 2 james C:

Don’t be a dick, people can choose whoever they want it’s their time and effort.

2 Likes

#AngelAndChristaGang

James is a decent and op toon if upgraded and modded right.

The people who pick 2 James have no s class toons. Once they get up here to this level they will realize how useless James really is.