White territories could be better

They don’t make any sense. Why are we asked to post a team if it goes to whoever shoots the most zombies? Why can’t it be contested like red territories?

And why, if you have to kill eg 6 more zombies do more than six show up in the last round? And why do you have to waste energy if yoûve already killed more than half the zombies? Why doesn’t it just default to you without you needing to waste energy (and yes I know it is probably because scopely want us to buy more refills).

At least if you made them contested it would be more worth our while (and scopely might sell more refills).

And the game just exhausted the team I put in in a white territory and put the territory back to walkers. This is my unimpressed face.

Welcome to scopely video games where nothing makes sense, the players are divided, nothing is fixed, updated, balanced, etc but you need to buy crap offers like minigun viktor for $15, meanwhile carl and mira were $5 awhile back and came with coins equal to that $5 spent. Yay for scopely gaming! :raised_hands:

Keep spendi… I mean, keep surviving

4 Likes

You don’t need to buy Victor. I used to like him. Before he became obsolete.

You act like Scopely knows what “better” means.

I think that was a very specific bait for true F2P players…

3 Likes

Hi (insert name)

Sorry to hear about the issue.

Please do file a report to our support crew as they’ll be able to look into it, and compensate your account accordingly.

Thank you!..n.

Poor dj is trying so hard lol

I’m giving jb a break
it’s hard posting u know

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.