WHISPERERS AND WALKER MASKS - MICHELLE

Hello
I didn’t find it yet, so I’m asking you. I got 2 masks from road map, and still need to get 5, rest of the items to claim Michelle will be easy. Did someone read official Scopely’s information about it, where we can get it? Or maybe it’s P2W and we had only 2 masks and rest of them we should buy.

Info on the event is almost non existent officially… I am guessing 2 roadmaps a week and you have to buy an offer to get 7. I hope all are through roadmaps though

4 Likes

tenor%20(39)

they always think about something but on what i dont know so i expect everything from them. Even that those mask might come in offers

2 Likes

Just gotta be patient, need 7 mask… will be 7 rd map… just dont expect to have her before crw without spending

9 Likes

Btw it does say 7 roadmaps but nowhere does it say masks will be rewarded for all 7 roadmaps

2 Likes

Some things can be reasonably inferred.

9 Likes

It says its a 7 part-series map, there are 7 mask, so far the other 2 roadmaps had masks…I mean…logic tells me there won’t be a need to buy them (unless you wanna finish early).

4 Likes

Just saying

1 Like

Yeah but why reasonably infer when you can make wild accusations

6 Likes

It actually states you’ll get the masks with the 7 part roadmap. Look in news. Before you click to open it, it says complete each roadmap for a mask

1 Like

Why do people get offended when some say it won’t be f2p like bro stop keyboard warring and wait

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.