Where's our ToC Avatar we were promised for 1-2 place region's?

We were promised an Avatar for first and second place regions. My entire faction is upset that scopely did not follow though with their promise. It was a long hard 8 week event and we should have more to show for it than just some summer tokens, and bugged milestone buffs for a week?

3 Likes

Lmfaoooo rekt

2 Likes

they will take it to the team.

2 Likes

Where my avataaar

1 Like

I want my avatar and I want it NOW :joy:

1 Like

#PlayersUnited #LoserBracketStrong #ItsMyAvatarAndIWantItNow

1 Like

Yea, I certainly will as well tomorrow morning. But I don’t want an im sorry Avatar in my inbox in two weeks…

Get this hottie an avatar post haste!

1 Like

Travy don’t make me hurt you son :joy::heart:

#ThreatenedWithAGoodTime

2 Likes

#SorryTravysTiedUpInMyBasement

You’d have to kidnap me from the basement I’m currently tied up in.

It’s OK, mommy will be glad you got some time out of the house :joy::kissing_heart:

Give us our avatars! Blazing hot rewards! Best 8 weeks of our lives (was that really only 8 weeks of pure hell???). #playersunited Do not anger Goddess Scopely.

1 Like

:joy: I love you

ATTENTION SURVIVORS: While attempting to deliver avatar badges to the inboxes of players a bug was discovered, the team is currently working on this, please be patient and expect to see your avatar badge in your inbox by next year!

1 Like

Avatar must still be baking lmao and congrats it was a vicious whooping

1 Like

That’s what I’ve heard, they’re still making one :joy: Was a great war, lots of Amazing factions!!

Maybe they didn’t give it to you guys because ya both lost :wink::wink::wink::wink:. Everyone’s a loser for participating in this debacle.

5 Likes

They forgot to design it. You will receive it in a few days

1 Like